Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,761 views
How to Ruin a Supra 101:
22190208598_1_full.jpg
 
this is another way to ruin a supra
 

Attachments

  • suprawreck1.jpg
    suprawreck1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 470
and another
 

Attachments

  • suprawreck2.jpeg
    suprawreck2.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 384
hey check this out, and read what it says under the pic

EVO

also click "next photo" for extra shots
 
warra goon lol
 
The hideous hoodscoop on the Calibra fits well in this thread.

Stupid car owners.
 
News flash: Parts from other car companies do not look good on your car.

This was an Eclipse:
 
lol people are so stupid. I used to have pics of this yellow civic I saw with both both bumpers COMPLETELY MADE OUT OF BODY FILLER. Not only that but they cut the stock taillights in half and mounted them crooked. That thing was fugly.
 
Tasty widebody....

Edit- Linking doesn't work, attachments it is!
 
:eek:
 

Attachments

  • r5 widebody 01.jpg
    r5 widebody 01.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 372
:banghead:
 

Attachments

  • r5 widebody 02.jpg
    r5 widebody 02.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 305
:lol:
 

Attachments

  • r5 widebody 03.jpg
    r5 widebody 03.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 286
Lol. And on the note of pertending to be what you're not...

image_01.gif


image_03.gif

Granada RS :lol:
 
OMFG!!! That's actually a coffee can on the back. If you look closely you can see the ridges on the inside of the can. What is the matter with people, I can't beli.............th...........i................I'm just gonna stop, before I give myself an aneurism.;)
 
Or a spasm;)
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
:eek:

I'll quote silviadrifter, OMFG! That r5 is so tacky I would drive one myself. That r5 is not questionable, it's awesome!
 
WARNING: The following pictures may cause seizures, bleeding from the eyes, and could possibly cause you to piss yourself.

You have been warned.


It doubles as a picnic table.
bignose.jpg


Custom kit, using gutters from the hardware store.
civicgutter.jpg


I think this pic speaks for itself.
neon.jpg


Green for the money, Gold for the honey.
rx72.jpg


Tex Mex at it's finest.
concorde.jpg


and last but not least, we have an Intrepid gone wrong. Notice the purple neon, giant wing, chrome fender flares, and but hole dual ehaust? Well, it's all for the ladies.
intrepid.jpg
;)
 
6 red X:es.. Do you know about the anonyminzer silvia?
 
They will work fine tomorrow, I just used up my bandwidth for the day. However, they show up just fine on my screen. Usually when the bandwidth is used up, I can't see them either, but they are showing up just fine.

No I don't know about anonyminzer.;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
They will work fine tomorrow, I just used up my bandwidth for the day. However, they show up just fine on my screen. Usually when the bandwidth is used up, I can't see them either, but they are showing up just fine.

No I don't know about anonyminzer.;)

Ok I'll chec this thread tomorrow.
Lefteye..
/D
 
Originally posted by 1mic
bigpimpinbus.jpg
That, my friend, is a photoshop, and not a very good one at that. ;)
 
that my friend is not photoshop, it at some point at time was at SEMA, i could be wrong but i highly doubt it
 
Back