Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
How to Ruin a Supra 101:
22190208598_1_full.jpg

this is another way to ruin a supra

Attachments

• suprawreck1.jpg
    suprawreck1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 460
hey check this out, and read what it says under the pic

EVO

also click "next photo" for extra shots

lol people are so stupid. I used to have pics of this yellow civic I saw with both both bumpers COMPLETELY MADE OUT OF BODY FILLER. Not only that but they cut the stock taillights in half and mounted them crooked. That thing was fugly.

Lol. And on the note of pertending to be what you're not...

image_01.gif

image_03.gif

Granada RS :lol:

OMFG!!! That's actually a coffee can on the back. If you look closely you can see the ridges on the inside of the can. What is the matter with people, I can't beli.............th...........i................I'm just gonna stop, before I give myself an aneurism.;)

WARNING: The following pictures may cause seizures, bleeding from the eyes, and could possibly cause you to piss yourself.

You have been warned.

It doubles as a picnic table.
bignose.jpg

Custom kit, using gutters from the hardware store.
civicgutter.jpg

I think this pic speaks for itself.
neon.jpg

Green for the money, Gold for the honey.
rx72.jpg

Tex Mex at it's finest.
concorde.jpg

and last but not least, we have an Intrepid gone wrong. Notice the purple neon, giant wing, chrome fender flares, and but hole dual ehaust? Well, it's all for the ladies.
intrepid.jpg
;)

They will work fine tomorrow, I just used up my bandwidth for the day. However, they show up just fine on my screen. Usually when the bandwidth is used up, I can't see them either, but they are showing up just fine.

No I don't know about anonyminzer.;)

Originally posted by silviadrifter
They will work fine tomorrow, I just used up my bandwidth for the day. However, they show up just fine on my screen. Usually when the bandwidth is used up, I can't see them either, but they are showing up just fine.

No I don't know about anonyminzer.;)

Ok I'll chec this thread tomorrow.
Lefteye..
/D

Back