Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,453 views
Okay, I'll admit that I did start to like that until Tex pointed out the fender. Now, its just blegh. :yuck:
 
juHSkPr.jpg

I'm Just surprised at how well put together that is... It's ugly, but I have to give the welder props.
 
I always hated those box flares on dimes and the wheels are just plain wrong.
 
The box flares would look ok without bumpers so they could be extended to the very edge of the fenders. The wheels are unorthodox at best, but they don't look bad.
 
IMG_20150111_101011555_HDR.jpg
Been seeing this around the neighborhood.
 
You so just took that off my fb/instagram post :lol:

I took the picture, yeah, but I have known about the car since 9 hours ago.

What makes this more questionable and maybe funnier is that the LFA is (stock) a mid-engine car.

What makes it more questionable is that they completely butchered up a perfectly good LFA to make it just another boring drift car. If this had something interesting, lets say, the original V10 or a 4 rotor it'd be epic and I would love it to pieces. But no, they replaced the engine with the same old tried and tested V8, with no flare or originality at all. Boring. *yawn*
 
Back