Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,316 views
Oh yes. Very questionable, but i love it so much. Would I do that to my own car? Probably, just because I can
 
Is this bumper stock issue?
IMG_2410 copy.jpg
 
hsv
I see it as a proper piece of art. Certainly not tasteful, but definitely artistic in its own extreme way.

I see it a as a piece of 🤬 that shouldn't be road-legal.
 
Ford Granada to Pagani Zonda :lol:

ad_157479600.jpg

ad_157479569.jpg

ad_157479876.jpg


The proportions are OK but it looks like it's made out of paper mache.... and look at that dash :lol:
so many nos
 
Saw this at traffic lights the other day. I didn't have a way to grab a picture, so found a write-up about it on the net.

Limo_6cf3a0e9c160.jpg


Bridal carriage C 300 limo.
 
Looks well made... still ugly though
 
Was looking for an example of the 442's twin scoop hood and stumbled upon this:

39224934001_large.jpg


:rolleyes:
 
Oh God...why my favourite 64 Riviera has to deserve this...it doesn't...
No-idea.jpg


Looks good at first but actually, it's bleh.
 
822a3d0e32700f43a2ddc2a4f1b875b6.jpg

752927ccea55913a8141b2408ca061c4.jpg
 
Oh God...why my favourite 64 Riviera has to deserve this...it doesn't...
Looks good at first but actually, it's bleh.

Did you actually researched the car before coming and posting it here, or as usual you only found the picture and banged your foot again?
 
Back