Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,316 views
I like that red one actually :lol: just get a stock looking hood and i think it would be fine.

That last 240... it has Civic headlights..
 
Those Silvias look awesome. I'd love it if it weren't a Silvia though. Good design, seems French.
 
I like that red one actually :lol: just get a stock looking hood and i think it would be fine.

That last 240... it has Civic headlights..
And a GT-R badge!
 
The two in the first pic i would daily.
The one in the second pic is meh.
The third pic is a no.
 
I'd pull a Niko Bellic and blow 'em up with an RPG.
 
hsv
822a3d0e32700f43a2ddc2a4f1b875b6.jpg

752927ccea55913a8141b2408ca061c4.jpg
That bumper looks as though it's come off a kiddy car
 
Those Silvias look awesome. I'd love it if it weren't a Silvia though. Good design, seems French.
Yeah I'm seeing Alpine A610ishness to it.
 
It's a Nissan S14........
tumblr_nirgf5lE1o1s0m17do1_1280.jpg

"I don't see the big deal, it looks like a normal Subaru Im---OH MY GOODNESS! SQUIDWARD!"

:lol:

Anyway, I'm guessing he couldn't pick between having an Impreza or a S14. So, he tried to have both in a weird way.
 
Subaru-Baja.png


I defended the Avalanche before but... I question the utility of a Baja with a cap vs. just buying an Outback.
 
o_O Yeah, I also question that very thing.
 
Subaru-Baja.png


I defended the Avalanche before but... I question the utility of a Baja with a cap vs. just buying an Outback.
Unlike the Outback, you can still remove the cap if you need to.
 
I love my back so much, i'll have my back carrying my back!

Points for creativity. Beats the hell out of towing an old ratty box trailer around. Not sure that it's very practical though lol.
 
Last edited:
I'll put this here just to be safe.
Woodward20Aztec20Front20Side202.jpg
Wuh? I love it! Never thought I'd say that about an Aztec...
[INSERT GUILTY PLEASURE HERE]
 
Back