Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,141 views
Europe got a Polo with they same 'livery' as well.
 
FB_IMG_1431184672616.jpg
 
Main questionable thing about that is why he bought it in the first place. Even black can't hide that ugly.
 
Main questionable thing about that is why he bought it in the first place. Even black can't hide that ugly.
You sure it's not the half tinted windows? :lol:
 
I just assumed that was a way to wiggle around laws regarding window tint. Not sure what state that plate is.
 
I just assumed that was a way to wiggle around laws regarding window tint. Not sure what state that plate is.
I got it off a Facebook page called "A bloke in Japan taking photos of stuff but mainly cars" if that helps ;)
 
You sure it's not the half tinted windows? :lol:
*Looks at picture

What are you talking abou- oh.
Eww. It's like as if a fire ran on the windows.

The Soarer would've been a pretty good car if it stayed with the original concept. 2+2 Coupe, Straight 6 2JZ, and whatnot. The car was heavy as hell if I could recall, and the driving dynamics were straight-up disappointing.
Those back seats though. Not even a child who outgrew a booster seat could fit in one of those.
 
And there's a very Japanese looking minivan on the background.
 
New stuff here, lads. A precious '78 Prosche 928..turned...into an El Camino...sorta.
porshce-928-elcamino3-600x450.png


Good grief.
 
New stuff here, lads. A precious '78 Prosche 928..turned...into an El Camino...sorta.
porshce-928-elcamino3-600x450.png


Good grief.
Porsche Camino, or Chevy 928. Either way, it's terrible to do something like this to a poor 928.
 
Last edited:
Did you actually see this car in real life?
In person? No. But I have it on good authority it really exists. I didn't pul it out of thin air, but rather was reminded of it by the Golf post.
 
In person? No. But I have it on good authority it really exists. I didn't pul it out of thin air, but rather was reminded of it by the Golf post.
It looked like a phone picture, so thats why I asked.

People should realize that a harlequin paintjob only looks good on Volkswagen hatchbacks, and not granny-ish Buick sedans.
 
Back