Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,088 views
I understand why most people won't like it, but I can see where the owner was coming from.
 
Last edited:
Kinda of odd though, feels like it's sole purpose is just a joke among car guys. Other than that I personally wouldn't swap out the Impreza's front for a Saab's, as nice as it looks.
 
Subaru meet Saab.
Rgn4Z5n9.jpg

10/10 would rally the hell out of that and call it the Moosasaurus Rex.
 
Some pages back there were a lot of donk Camaros posted and I thought that I had never seen a Challenger donk:

challenger-floates-on-28-inch-dub-wheels-video-60772_1.png


That's it.
 
Those Civics that they mentioned aren't bad at all. If you want a pretty questionable Civic, here you go:
11201647_834680103291201_1110686916_n.jpg

Says it's a Mugen front lip. I'm not so sure.
The driver's altitude is pretty much a lot more questionable than the car itself :lol:
 
I find this one a bit questionable.

Ford_F150_HERD_FD09L2_Custom_Engraved.JPG


Don't see a reason to have that big of a guard, unless your planning on taking down a tree......
 
I find this one a bit questionable.

Ford_F150_HERD_FD09L2_Custom_Engraved.JPG


Don't see a reason to have that big of a guard, unless your planning on taking down a tree......

"Listen 'ere sonny.. Dis here guard here, is to shove 'em 'inbrids outta da way! Keep dem 'lectric TOYS..... *pause to recover* off da road, ya hear!"
 
You've successfully made me projectile vomit all over my poor laptop.
Subaru meet Saab.
It's the Saabaru doesn't WRX.
I find this one a bit questionable.

Don't see a reason to have that big of a guard, unless your planning on taking down a tree......
A guard is, though one that big would still be questionable, is almost necessary where I live due to the vast amount of suicidal deer... On any given day you will see two or more beside the highway and at least one on the backroads. On the other hand if you had one with big spikes you could just impale the deer and have free venison.
 
Last edited:
Some pages back there were a lot of donk Camaros posted and I thought that I had never seen a Challenger donk:

challenger-floates-on-28-inch-dub-wheels-video-60772_1.png


That's it.
pfft


 
Saab sold rebadged Imprezas back in the early 00s.

Saab9-2x-ai.jpg


They were all wagons, but I guess someone wanted to make a sedan version. Not really questionable since it's pretty much a bolt-on job.
I love this.
 
I can't even tell if that's a replica or a GT3-R.
 
After I saw the video I did see the other stuff missing .
 
I saw these on a guy's deviantart page, they were under a collection called "Wack Ass Rides". Well, I can see why, they are "wack" looking.
Another_Icon_Ruined_Camaro_by_krocialblack.jpg


Hmmm, I wonder if anyone would buy this and change it back to normal.
Poor_Camaro_by_krocialblack.jpg


Mustang_driver_needs_footNass_by_krocialblack.jpg


A_Dumb_Ricer_Named_Stealth_by_krocialblack.jpg


My_Soul_Died_by_krocialblack.jpg
 
Back