Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
My dad spotted this at Lowes yesterday.
20170118_080824.jpg

Maybe, I'll see if I can download the image then.

EDIT: Here it is:
View attachment 622043
I did see that picture, but I didn't think that was it because the bright green one looks the same.
I'm assuming these are factory vehicles or options then aren't they?

It is ugly though. I see a lot of high lifted 4x4s with giant tires and flares so I'm kind of used to seeing stuff like it.

I did see that picture, but I didn't think that was it because the bright green one looks the same.
I'm assuming these are factory vehicles or options then aren't they?

It is ugly though. I see a lot of high lifted 4x4s with giant tires and flares so I'm kind of used to seeing stuff like it.
Factory? With those wheels, that hood, and grille? I really don't recall Jeep offering those in the factory.

Factory? With those wheels, that hood, and grille? I really don't recall Jeep offering those in the factory.
I don't know but if there's another one for sale just like it but green, it's at least a dealer installed option I would imagine.

I don't know but if there's another one for sale just like it but green, it's at least a dealer installed option I would imagine.
That doesn't mean it's not a modification, that just means there's people with the same kind of "taste" in modifications.

and another stupidly modded Jeep. They're modded by some modding company called Voltron Motors, it reminds me of the Rhino trucks.
5baebe4d63b0dd9cb7e69938e53bb74e.jpg

I'm sure some of them are.
Jeeps already suck on the road, no harm making them better at something else I guess? Idk

I'm in total love with my '90 yj, I have a body lift, fat tires, whatever this and that, it is the last year they made the carb line 6 and I love the damn thing on and off road. 150hp and 150ft/lb or something close to that when new, not so fast on the highway but so what?

4wd is like climbing a house and sipping champagne the lady of the house gave me as I passed over her. Jeeps are super cool.

I'm in total love with my '90 yj, I have a body lift, fat tires, whatever this and that, it is the last year they made the carb line 6 and I love the damn thing on and off road. 150hp and 150ft/lb or something close to that when new, not so fast on the highway but so what?

4wd is like climbing a house and sipping champagne the lady of the house gave me as I passed over her. Jeeps are super cool.
Its the lack of fuel mileage, space for anything, space for people, driving comfort jeeps I don't like.
I'm not sure if that's a yj or what though.

Back