Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
I'm nearly 90% sure this is from Texas.

toYSWND.png

Previa's were supercharged, mid-engined, and RWD, I bet that thing slides around super easy and is kind of fun to drive.

Previa's were supercharged, mid-engined, and RWD, I bet that thing slides around super easy and is kind of fun to drive.

Good luck having fun with 158hp and 3,800lbs ;)

This may have been said before but on DriveTribe there is a tribe dedicated to this called 'S**tty Car Mods'
View attachment 634421

I guess that works better in countries where Nissan isn't pronounced Niss-Anne.

He already bought an MR2. Toyota did 90% of the work when it comes to just cloning the 348/355. So how did he come up with something that looked so unconvincing anyway?

The truck actually doesn't look that bad though, other than the lower airdam and the groove of the side vent that isn't there. If the side panel was filled it would look pretty sweet.

I'm both repulsed and impressed with the Ferrari Truck. Repulsed that someone thought it was a wonderful idea yet impressed because its actually finished and complete, more so then your typical Fiero jobs.

If you're from Dubai and couldn't afford getting the "Ultimate Dubai Automobile" then why not replica one?

16790159_674743186062920_3398746305818787840_n.jpg

Suzuki Jimny as a Mercedes G Wagon replica...

I may be judged but, I actually don't mind that one. I've seen way worse.

edit: Dammit, this one's is another screwed up one. Way too bagged/lowered.
s-l1600.jpg

I like it lowered though, but NOT THAT MUCH.

IMG_6940.JPG

I really hope this thing that @RocZX posted is Ferrari powered. If so, I admire the fact someone actually would do that. Otherwise, this would be a total letdown cause I sorta like how this looks.

In reality, most of them were not supercharged and only had 130-something hp. They did sell a lot of them as AWD, too, but most were RWD.

Back