Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Ugh, I saw this yesterday. Good lord is that thing ugly, nothing flows at all. There's a photo from the front angle and it looks so stupid.
nothing they make flows at all, they just copy and paste what they make for the frs.

17362006_10154443435520318_4965053660113054721_n.jpg

17362937_10154443435670318_8107550474627771808_n.jpg

When I first saw the Rocket Bunny Kits I didn't mind them, initially liked the idea. NSX was the best example of that.

However, overtime with each one, I've come to really quite despise them . There's just no originality with each one, as @Arixant say's, they just seem to copy and paste the same design.

And that S2000 RB kit was just the last straw. certainly one way to ruin a perfectly good design, and there's far more tasteful way's of modifying the S2000's exterior :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's my little Rocket Bunny rant over :lol:

The original kits for the S13 and S14 were certainly ground breaking and very different to what the scene was all about, but it got tiresome very quickly.

The original kits for the S13 and S14 were certainly ground breaking and very different to what the scene was all about, but it got tiresome very quickly.

Exactly that, when you first saw them it was initially a "wow" moment (At least i did anyway). But their repetitive design got very tiresome indeed.

It's for practically the same reasons I don't like the Liberty Walk kits either...

Exactly that, when you first saw them it was initially a "wow" moment (At least i did anyway)

That picture right there took my breath away back then, that car was so well executed.
08f248fe4f467c1031b53a081894faf5.jpg

They he released the S14 kit that was exactly the same and that's when I started to have my doubt. Add to that the countless shady companies that make bootleg copies of that stuff and it's pretty much lost every appeal it ever had.

That picture right there took my breath away back then, that car was so well executed.

They he released the S14 kit that was exactly the same and that's when I started to have my doubt. Add to that the countless shady companies that make bootleg copies of that stuff and it's pretty much lost every appeal it ever had.
Oh how i miss pre-frs overfender rocket bunny even their EF9 kit was cool
TRAK-Civic-11.jpg

That picture right there took my breath away back then.

If you were to ignore the existence of all the Rocket Bunny kits that came after, the PS13 RB would seem very tasteful and definitely unique (and to a certain extent it still is tasteful, or at-least it's one of the few RB kit's that can be considered so IMO).

However sadly due to the repetitive nature of it all, it sort of ruins that, which is a shame really as looked so good to start with.

I feel like the massive influx of show cars that have these kits but don't really follow the style are a big contributor of the repetitiveness.

Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk can go die in a fire for all I care. Then again, tuning as a whole is deriative as hell. Someone changes the game, and then everyone and their mother does the exact same thing. Welded on over fenders are the it thing right now. What will be next?

Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk can go die in a fire for all I care. Then again, tuning as a whole is deriative as hell. Someone changes the game, and then everyone and their mother does the exact same thing. Welded on over fenders are the it thing right now. What will be next?

It's pop culture, is what it is. You can't change it, whatever is profitable and appealing will be used over and over again until there is something else. That being said I don't mind the S2000 much, but I really ****ing hate the rivets. Those need to go off all of the kits.

Quite like that Green Honda Odyssey :D.

And to be fair, that matte orange Accord Estate would look a a lot better if it had so much less camber.

Latest Posts

Back