Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,798 comments
SVX
I'm not saying it's only tasteful or anything, but I think the questionable-ness of a Focus with Mustang wheels isn't really the same thing as 2001 rice era imports, or genuine what-the-hell decisions. I don't look at the Focus and question his life decisions the same way as a Corolla made of bog.
Yeah, but you're not the one posting it. You're making it sound like there should be some sort of consultant of questionableness before things should be posted to make sure it follows a certain consensus. You're always fighting for the opinions of those in the tasteful thread, this should be no different.

Ide have to agree with @SVX, dude posts a gt86 with what looks like Porsche wheels and says that's questionable.

It's just a reasonable and decent looking wheel swap. I have mustang wheels on my Japanese car, curious if my car belongs in here.
I didn't realize one dude warranted such a reaction to condemn the whole thread. Going back the past few pages seem to follow some pretty questionable instances. I think it was an overreaction.

I myself don't find a lot of the slammed/stance vehicles questionable, but that's just me. The vast majority of people I come across don't like it, but what can I do?

Its from a V6 Challenger
tumblr_oq4gzkb2n51vnckjko1_1280.jpg

Good lord what on earth is that BMW.

Can you imagine BM's engineers looking at that car? You've gotta wonder what they might say, or think of the person who owns it.

Disgusting.

34462029930_42e3d74a44_b.jpg
As for this, Most of the car isnt that bad, the paint is meh in my opinion, however, I personally hate the look of stance, i dont like streched tires in the slightest, or rediculous levels of camber.
I will never understand why people pay thousands of dollars and spend many hours tuning their cars to look horrible and perform even worse.

I will never understand why people pay thousands of dollars and spend many hours tuning their cars to look horrible and perform even worse.
"I will never understand why people like things that I don't like!"

In all seriousness, I doubt they're doing it because its performance oriented. These are hardparkers, that's it.

"I will never understand why people like things that I don't like!"

In all seriousness, I doubt they're doing it because its performance oriented. These are hardparkers, that's it.
Course it's not everyone's cup of tea, but show-cars are questionable to those who care about performance and driving cars.

This thread seems to be more about opinions than anything, though. The same people that like camber, "stance" and all that hella flush bro stuff will question why some people can spend thousands of dollars making their cars more powerful and better handling. What we really should be seeing in this thread are things like that horrible BMW thing a few posts up. :lol:

Course it's not everyone's cup of tea, but show-cars are questionable to those who care about performance and driving cars.
Eh is it that much worse when you get performance oriented cars that never see a track day ever? Either way, it doesn't bother me. I have an appreciation for both sides, and try not to get mixed up with made-up situations that people think the drivers are experiencing.

This thread seems to be more about opinions than anything, though. The same people that like camber, "stance" and all that hella flush bro stuff will question why some people can spend thousands of dollars making their cars more powerful and better handling. What we really should be seeing in this thread are things like that horrible BMW thing a few posts up. :lol:
Well how would we find out what is questionable, if we didn't have an opinion? :P Although, I've honestly never seen someone that was into stance question those decisions of the ones that are performance oriented. If I had the money I would definitely have a track day car, as well as something moderately stanced for daily driving. Everyones stuck on thinking that because they like this, they can't like that.

Still though, I am not liking that Civic anyways, outside of the color.

I think what makes the green one more unappealing, or any car whenever you do it, is the fact everything that's on a hinge is open.

Back