Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Is that a Porsche shield on it's flank? :lol:

I guess AutoZone had vents on offer at some point.

Last edited:
I know about this from the magazine. I decided it would make a good candidate for this thread.
http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/listing/2004/chevrolet/tahoe/1641295
IMG_8895.JPG

IMG_8908.JPG

It looks kind of nice. But then the grille/ headlights ruin it, why not put round headlights make it looked more like a '57.
I can't decide whether I like it or not.

It absolutely should work but I can't help but think "not bad".

That Silverado/'57 Bel Air mashup is the absolute definitive reason why I could care less about the '57 Chevrolet. The culture and design of one car somehow leeched itself onto a Silverado pickup truck.

6845-2nd-pic.jpg

I can't imagine that tacky splitter/dam is standard equipment on any trim level--same for the LEDs around the headlights.

And then there's this:

18a4f6u-960.jpg

6845-2nd-pic.jpg

I can't imagine that tacky splitter/dam is standard equipment on any trim level--same for the LEDs around the headlights.

And then there's this:

18a4f6u-960.jpg

Maybe not in matt, but I like that second one. Especially like the vents in the bonnet.

I like that Eclipse.

Really?!

No offense, but please tell me you're not serious. Granted, it's probably the least ghastly out of the above cars, and the "tamest" mods wise, but blimey does it reek of early 2000's Max Power, Fast Furious tackyness...

It's the better looking from the others (is that van trying to be a GTO?). And I've actually seen the one above it, but it is a dark purple.

Latest Posts

Back