Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Never was, still isn't cool.
Depend on how people look at it, back in early-mid 2000's, people (at least over here) tend to go on how "cool" that person is with his/her H2/H3 and Caddy. To those people, these cars were flashy to them. You can thank the whole hip hop scene for that.

Nowadays, people (over here, not sure about the rest of the world) tend to think how G wagons and LX570's are so "cool" and fancy. People don't really think negatively about these two cars or the owners unlike a Ferrari or Bentley where they think the owners are a bunch of rich douchebags.

Street-Car-Nationals-16-49.jpg

I'm if nothing else, intrigued. Not a fan of the GT3 style stripe on the side but other than that I kind of like it,

Not as bad as others but gosh, those wheels and that color.

Quick walk-by pic, sorry for rough quality.

IMG_20171211_122548.jpg

Apart from black finished as though it could be a metal, I really can't see the appeal of wheels that don't have a metal finish--not that all metal finishes are appropriate either.

Ok, but what is the thought process behind the scissor hinge trunk lid? And making the tail lights oscillate?

Also can't tell if the pogo stand underneath actually comes from the vehicle or if it's just on display.

Ok, but what is the thought process behind the scissor hinge trunk lid? And making the tail lights oscillate?

Also can't tell if the pogo stand underneath actually comes from the vehicle or if it's just on display.
Maybe inspired by Need for speed underground 2?! Stand is probably for display.

Rockstar Games just called. They want their Rolls rip-off back.
The Super Diamond is much better than that. I'd argue it's actually better than the older BMW-built Phantoms on which it's based. Frankly, I'm not convinced what I posted ever was a Phantom--the windshield is suspicious.

The Super Diamond is much better than that. I'd argue it's actually better than the older BMW-built Phantoms on which it's based. Frankly, I'm not convinced what I posted ever was a Phantom--the windshield is suspicious.
It was posted somewhere on here before I did some research and if I remember correctly it was based on a '90s Rolls Royce Silver Spur

Back