Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
It was posted somewhere on here before I did some research and if I remember correctly it was based on a '90s Rolls Royce Silver Spur
http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Diamond

"The Super Diamond is intended to resemble a 2003-present Rolls-Royce Phantom with some small elements from the 1968-1991 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI...also slightly resembles a 2006 Chrysler Imperial, most notably in the headlights. Coincidentally, the Imperial can be described as a Rolls-Royce clone by certain styling cues."

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Diamond

"The Super Diamond is intended to resemble a 2003-present Rolls-Royce Phantom with some small elements from the 1968-1991 Rolls-Royce Phantom VI...also slightly resembles a 2006 Chrysler Imperial, most notably in the headlights. Coincidentally, the Imperial can be described as a Rolls-Royce clone by certain styling cues."
What?
charlrlotte-wedding-011.jpg

Frankly, I'm not convinced what I posted ever was a Phantom--the windshield is suspicious.

It was posted somewhere on here before I did some research and if I remember correctly it was based on a '90s Rolls Royce Silver Spur

I've never understood why having wheels bigger than the arches is a thing. :odd:

Nor can I imagine what the owner of the Porsche Impreza was drinking the night they thought that would make a great car. :ill:

Wait he's still trying to sell it? Hasn't it been a couple years?!
Yes, since 2013. The craziest part was, the owner was trying to sell it for $42,500 at that time, which is seven times higher than what it's up for now. He even dared to say that the car is "appraised at $75,000" then.

I never understood they people don't take new pics of the car they are sell. It has the same horrible pics from 2015, there is no new pics of it and the interior pics has a dirty paw print which should have been easy wiped before taken the pic and are done like they are trying to hide something about the interior of the car. There is no pic of the engine bay which they say has a supercharger. I can't find mileage from the 2013 ad but an 2015 one says it has 37K same as the current mileage so this car has not been driving in 2 years.

The VW Rabbit pick up is nice looking, why would do that to it?
I don't got the car front end convention on a pick up truck, it always looks stupid and doesn't flow with the rest of the body on the truck.

Back