Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
James wasn’t in that episode it was Hammond and Jeremy it is a Fiat Multipla rebadged as a Rover to fool old people.

Probably could've done with putting a comma in there. They called the car the 'Rover James'. They at least succeeded in not making it any uglier!

aBwOpvx_700b.jpg
Hahahaha, I loved that episode of Top Gear. Especially the part with Jeremy's "safety system" for going the wrong way on highways.

Well, it's creative, I'll give you that. I also will probably see something like this in a LeMons race.

Subsequently, I don't know where the Aventador in this stands. I certainly know it doesn't belong in the Tasteful thread, so you guys be the judge:

It's a bit questionable, but given that the driver actually plays for Las Vegas I don't really mind it. If it was a fan it would be a little more questionable. For instance:
upload_2018-5-17_7-51-33.png

As a Steelers fan I like it, but I can't deny that it's a bit silly.

What's with some local SUV owners and their ugly reat end tints?

Usually it's either something related to the Royal family or some "deep thoughts" that's really just nonsense...
But this one is different.
fssalda_BjhyvW9F9UH.jpg

I learned from looking at a Dupont Registry magazine that apparently there were Ferrari 360 limos. This has to be one of the most stupid limo conversions ever. This is sillier that Richard Hammond's MG-F limo, in my opinion.
ebay_182090584040_2.jpg

It wasn't the only thing stupid I learned of from Dupont Registry.
remote.jpg.ashx

Last edited:
Hey, I subscribed to that guy not too long ago. He apparently also drives around in a Prius, I guess it's useful on fuel if you drive around a lot.
Makes up for his Jaguar F type SVR which I saw when I went to Car Week. He uses the Prius to not get tickets.

Last edited:
Back