Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
1209_1371900_20878492_1261419262019_90.jpg

Not only do I find excessive lowering with oversized wheels questionable, particularly of trucks, but I'd consider the dealership selling one questionable as well.

The Beetle and RX-7 are both great (though I can't quite make out the RX-7's hood); and while I'm not entirely sold on the Fusion it's definitely great for someone to put wheels on a midsized sedan and not choose completely hideous boat anchors.

View attachment 812367

Not only do I find excessive lowering with oversized wheels questionable, particularly of trucks, but I'd consider the dealership selling one questionable as well.
I'm guessing it's probably more "for sale". When I worked at a dealership they had a Challenger like that that they parked by the entrance that had a tag and stock number but they didn't even bother to put on the website.

Last edited:
Apart from what appears to be a trailer hitch mounted spare tire, where is the modification? I have seen C4 Corvettes come through the auction where I work with the same exact interior.
Putting a continental kit and ten pounds of Di-Noc on a Corvette isn't enough justification to post a car in this thread?

Back