Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Saw this in an abandoned car group on Facebook.

B5834FF9-4B22-4450-8792-A5B04891A3DB.jpeg

I...kind of like it. Which isn't to say that it's not questionable. It's absolutely questionable.

Not sure what's questionable about a V12 in a WRX unless the V12 has no performance potential or tther's something awful about how the swap's been executed.

Last edited:
Yeah but in that condition and he’s driving it in winter then probably not.
I was driving behind an Audi R8 the other day. If someone was driving one of those during winter it’s not outside the realm of possibility that someone was doing the same thing with a project car.

I rode my bike on New Years Eve and Day... Time of year shouldn't have anything against it, plenty of people daily their dream cars/sports cars.
Depending on where you are New Years can be warm or cold. Also depends on if the roads are salty too that discourages people from driving their nicer cars in winter.

Last edited:
Depending on where you are New Years can be warm or cold. Also depends on if the roads are salty too that discourages people from driving their nicer cars in winter.
I live in Minnesota, we have similar road conditions to you and I still saw an R8. Some people want to enjoy their toys year round, no matter the conditions.

Although after thinking on it more I struggle to really see the issue even if they don’t have any Nismo parts on it unless they are trying to sell it as a Nismo car (which would be illegal).

Last edited:
I was never a fan of putting an aftermarket rear wing on a Toyota Supra (A80), insofar that I do actually cringe a little when I see a Supra modified like that. I just like how curvy the stock wing is. A Supra (A80) without a rear wing at all is OK with me, too, but those are really the only two options I'll take - either the OEM rear wing, or a wing delete. Nothing in-between.

Back