Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
wp994q29yr561.jpg

3dbffc8969efd775ed9ede4d9d24d0af.jpg

mu4idmfj4c961.jpg

kbvvjz6pgsa61.jpg

b18bcq7ys2761.jpg

mxo1uk4gl3761.png

se48d5awmsc61.jpg

The convertible S-10 is awesome. Paint it bright turquoise, put some rad purple and pink graphics on it, then fill the bed with subwoofer and it would be a proper old school mini truck. Kind of like this:

Also, I feel like it's a bad omen to put COVID 19 on a Toyota pick up since you can't them and they last forever.

Assuming he went through and properly mated the cap to the body so it doesn't leak, that 98 is sweet.
I think that's an Eighty-Eight. But yea, looks well done. From the Upper Peninsula too, a lot of interesting off roaders up there.

I think that's an Eighty-Eight. But yea, looks well done. From the Upper Peninsula too, a lot of interesting off roaders up there.
It's somewhat moot since he effectively put a new roof on it and eliminated the only functional difference between the two anyway, but that does have the 98 rear doors (even though they seemingly aren't the original doors it came with), taillamps and the opera lamps on the B-Pillar.

Since he was chopping a truck cap himself to fit the car body it probably didn't make any difference which one of the two he started with, FWIW. Just cut where it intersects the rear door at a different angle.

Last edited:
5tqxr9g37uo61.jpg

"Daltima", half Altima, half Dakota. Gotta love Alabama.

ot4jqn3rjio61.jpg

hmidiyqzuyo61.jpg

[URL='https://www.reddit.com/r/****ty_Car_Mods/comments/m8x5ig/just_bought_this_car_thinking_of_applying_these/'][/URL]

Back