Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
Ford-Focus-Downforce-1024x555.jpg

Never would have guessed that in a million years if you hadn't captioned it.

The Cosmo was a lithe 60's sportscar. Dumping an ND Mx5 to the ground, and widebodying it is taking it in the opposite direction. It going to take more some split rear lights, three little vents on the side and some odd-shaped wheel arches to convince anyone its the second coming. 2/10 for effort.

Going by the looks of its face, this transformation didn't seem...consensual.

well the viper mx5 was a mass produced kit in the mid 90s so its actually pretty good for what it was/when it was...
but the vetteZ8? yea that I find questionable in every way

well the viper mx5 was a mass produced kit in the mid 90s so its actually pretty good for what it was/when it was...
but the vetteZ8? yea that I find questionable in every way
Any pics or links for that conversion? Couldn't find any or I'm looking in the wrong place. I'd be interested to see what it looks like.

Any pics or links for that conversion? Couldn't find any or I'm looking in the wrong place. I'd be interested to see what it looks like.
not much that still has a site up, found a forum with the most recent post being 2006 that indicated they used to be imported by I-L motorsports, but thats as far as I could get other than a couple more images on google

Another example. 2000GT Conversion. Again, can’t see how that ”Cosmo” couldn’t be done with this kind of quality.

Latest Posts

Back