Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
lol

9b340f58ab8f1b8c3da96edec2eed308.jpeg

Harlequin...uh...Mad Max...M-B crossover?

The group responsible is known for making off the wall swaps(Mostly just K-series in all kinds of different random chassis, now that I think of it, actually.) I think the perception is more or less intended. AFAIK, its new so I don't think it would have been posted yet.

Last edited:
I get the whole make a mundane form of transport into a sleeper thing, although it's become a pretty tired concept in itself now. But the thing is with an electric car swop, is that electric cars are mundane looking now too. You're just swopping one mundane platform to another. I know the sleeker Tesla S is stretching the 'mundane' tag a bit, but the 'also people carrieresq' Model X shares most of it's underpinnings with it. Electric cars have ruined the whole sleeper concept IMO. Even a base Model 3 is a pretty quick car. You just expect the mundane to be quick these days.

I get the whole make a mundane form of transport into a sleeper thing, although it's become a pretty tired concept in itself now. But the thing is with an electric car swop, is that electric cars are mundane looking now too. You're just swopping one mundane platform to another. I know the sleeker Tesla S is stretching the 'mundane' tag a bit, but the 'also people carrieresq' Model X shares most of it's underpinnings with it. Electric cars have ruined the whole sleeper concept IMO. Even a base Model 3 is a pretty quick car. You just expect the mundane to be quick these days.
It's just how the market is in general now adays, I feel like. Cars are just getting relatively quicker and quicker every iteration(for the most part.) I remember as a kid, it was a nice rare sight to see a car turbocharged/supercharged that wasn't normally sold like that. Now a lot of lower end cars are come with some sort of FI. Most cars are relatively quick now adays.

It's just how the market is in general now adays, I feel like. Cars are just getting relatively quicker and quicker every iteration(for the most part.) I remember as a kid, it was a nice rare sight to see a car turbocharged/supercharged that wasn't normally sold like that. Now a lot of lower end cars are come with some sort of FI. Most cars are relatively quick now adays.
I felt that growing up as well. It used to be you had to have a V8 when pulling up at the stop lights. Then, you needed a quick lightweight 4-cylinder, sans turbo. Then, you needed a turbo. Now, weight and fun are longer factored in.

Pretty much this.

p78
I have to agree with Scott, not seeing anything wrong.
The height and wheel combinations look horrid. Also, I don't like the green with light green vinyl combination on one of the S13s.

The silver 180SX/240SX thing has an ugly front bumper and the green S13 has an ugly bodykit.

Decals/stickers located over the cowl's horizon would drive my depth perception bonkers.

Last edited:
Back