Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,549 views
I kinda guessed it must be a car. It just sounded so stupidly hilarious i had to ask!
 
Xeons that would look fresh on a mad clean whip. Good Lord! Just ba reeding that ma IQ droppd by laik 15.
 
I don't even 'get' why they'd call a car a whip in the first place - it just makes no sense?
 
it's like cockney, only it makes much less sense
 
First things first. There's nothing cool about being "Gangsta." It's dumb to act like you're a criminal. So that's what you are when you act like that. A Poser criminal. Besides, do you really that all gang members are rich, and can afford all that stuff for their cars...oh, i'm sorry, "Whips?" Hell no! Those are the fat cats at the top who take all the money and don't do any of the work, leaving the lower ranking kids to risk their lives, and get arrested and thrown in jail. do you wanna be like that?

Second. The blue-tinted headlamps are "Xenon" headlamps, (probably not real xenon blubs, but look-alikes) and, I agree, they do look good. They're avaliable in standard sizes, and work the same as normal bulbs...but make sure they're DOT-approved before you install them. And don't get them form a shady vendor...they might be stolen parts. Go to Auto Zone or whatever your local parts outlet is.
 
Took a photo of this a few days ago.

0905061241hm8.jpg


No body mods, but it sure is questionable.
 
Crouching Tiger Hidden Zebra?

Crouching Tiger Hidde-ous Zebra?
 
I think the term "eww" would do just fine.

actually, i've seen worse spray-bomb jobs.
 
Heh, those lights under the hood look incredibly stupid....I'd rather have a large metal snail under the hood than a stupid stick that lights up....
 
well, I'd like at least a courtesy light in case you have to jump-start the car in the dark...

I'm posting in this way too often....
 
I got some mad clean whips fo y'alls.

cb1b6gm.jpg


bporschetr1.jpg

Mad cool, but mad kweschunable too. What b this weight distribution u tok about?

100_0291.jpg


Snake%20whip.jpg
 
Xenons require ballasts and modified reflectors.....

Those are probably just halogens with a colder temp rating...
 
Real Whip=WIN.

the blown 928, however, needs 33x17 Wrinklewalls in the back, and skinny tires up front. then, it'd be less questionable.

*is lost for words on the...whatever that was*
 
Yeah, nice whip, but ma wun was a sleepah, dawg. But mad clean fo' drifting. It has stage 2 *cracking whip sound* upgradez.
 
I'm sorry. I dont really care what you guys say, beacause im reading your locations, and i know why you questioned my last post. Whatever i want in the mood to type all sophisticated and what not, and I don;t talk how you assume, alll YO YO YO WHAT IT DO FORREAL DAWG!! nah. that's dumb. You have to have visited new york to know what im talking about. but whatever. I just wanted to know about those lights. Sheesh
 
I'm sorry. I dont really care what you guys say, beacause im reading your locations, and i know why you questioned my last post. Whatever i want in the mood to type all sophisticated and what not, and I don;t talk how you assume, alll YO YO YO WHAT IT DO FORREAL DAWG!! nah. that's dumb. You have to have visited new york to know what im talking about. but whatever. I just wanted to know about those lights. Sheesh

No stereotyping here, it's just the word "whip" and literal meaning.

Not the use of it. :)
 
they are HID's i know a couple of guys who have them on their leons,they are awesome bulbs
Halogen-vs-HID.jpg
 
yea my moms CAR has hids standard. But theyre the official HIDs. 05 Acura MDX. and correct me if im wrong but the power of the bulbs is measured in K's?
 
I'm sorry. I dont really care what you guys say, beacause im reading your locations, and i know why you questioned my last post. Whatever i want in the mood to type all sophisticated and what not, and I don;t talk how you assume, alll YO YO YO WHAT IT DO FORREAL DAWG!! nah. that's dumb. You have to have visited new york to know what im talking about. but whatever. I just wanted to know about those lights. Sheesh
I think you should care. GTPlanet is just that. There are members here from all over this world of ours. Hence we require that the language spoken on this site is English. Slang words are not acceptable. You agreed to that when you signed up. Why should I have to visit New York to know what you're talking about? Have you ever been to Glasgow? I'm guessing no, yet you can understand every word I use.

Please remember this for your future posts.

Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
 
I think you should care. GTPlanet is just that. There are members here from all over this world of ours. Hence we require that the language spoken on this site is English. Slang words are not acceptable. You agreed to that when you signed up. Why should I have to visit New York to know what you're talking about? Have you ever been to Glasgow? I'm guessing no, yet you can understand every word I use.

Please remember this for your future posts.

I realized that after i posted and everyone started joking about it. I've seen cases where people get refered to the rules for grammar. I apoligize for my ignorance.
 
You're in Queens? Sweet! I used to have a friend in Astoria. Rather, I lived in Manhattan but visited her frequently. Nice place.
 


The RA on the plates is for Rastatt, a Mercedes city where they build the A-Class and the B-Class.
 
What on earth is questionable about that fine Mercedes?
 
Back