Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
Originally posted by Ethix101
If you listen closely, you can almost hear the sounds of those cars crying.

This one is my favorite though..I seriously didn't even think they made spoilers this big for street cars..but I guess I was proved wrong.
B56215486.jpg

:lol:

-Mark

Is this an Eclipse or am I blind?

PM57221.jpg

umm, sure wider is better, but PAINT is betterer dumbarse...

Can this guy actually see over the sticker? I mean it actually takes up basically the bottom half of the windsheld.

Ricers deserve this:
007.gif

Wow. That is one large gathering of different photos. Some of them are ok, but the rest, well, they need no explanation, just a tid bit of humor.

If I ever meet the person that did this I will handcuff him to his steering wheel, tow it to the rim of the grand canyon and push them both over!!!!!

HOW DARE THE **** UP AN AMERICAN ICON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• dumbmother****er.jpg
    dumbmother****er.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 603
Originally posted by slimer90210

The American icon, engineered by a Russian, and named after a French war boat!

That light blue pile of junk is an Eclipse, yes.

If I ever meet the person that did this I will handcuff him to his steering wheel, tow it to the rim of the grand canyon and push them both over!!!!!

Hmm.. that´s like irl vectorart or something.. I bet we will see manga mods soon..

Just out of curiosity, whe are THEY, as I presume u mean by "HOW DARE THE **** UP......"

And this Aston Martin has been besmirched (look it up) so badly, think hungry, hungry hippos, without the hippo. All the fun is sucked out. Like a hoover.
image_01.gif

The car (the picture) is modified with a computer program. Look, left side has two windows and the right appears to have three.

image_01.gif

Yes Folks, that IS an exhaust.
image_01.gif

Can you look at this without giggling? Me neither.
image_01.gif

Need I say anything?

You haven't hurt my feelings:odd:
I just didn't know what photoshopping was. And hungryhungry hippos is alot like an aston martin pickup... Of sorts.

Back