Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,571 views
These people deserve to be lined up and shot.

In the knees.
 
Followed by the elbows for a second offence, and then in the head for a third offence.
 
Ok, I didn't particular car that people are killing the cars, because i see that all the time, but the Hayabusa, come on thats not cool
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
If you listen closely, you can almost hear the sounds of those cars crying.

This one is my favorite though..I seriously didn't even think they made spoilers this big for street cars..but I guess I was proved wrong.
B56215486.jpg

:lol:


-Mark

Is this an Eclipse or am I blind?
 
PM57221.jpg


umm, sure wider is better, but PAINT is betterer dumbarse...

Can this guy actually see over the sticker? I mean it actually takes up basically the bottom half of the windsheld.


Ricers deserve this:
007.gif
 
Wow. That is one large gathering of different photos. Some of them are ok, but the rest, well, they need no explanation, just a tid bit of humor.
 
Its not a supra, its an eclipse with supra headlights. Just look at the rear quarter windows.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by teazR
Must they ruin everything?

What's even better is that the wheels on these two are spinners.
 
If I ever meet the person that did this I will handcuff him to his steering wheel, tow it to the rim of the grand canyon and push them both over!!!!!

HOW DARE THE **** UP AN AMERICAN ICON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • dumbmother****er.jpg
    dumbmother****er.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 619
Originally posted by slimer90210


HOW DARE THE **** UP AN AMERICAN ICON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

The American icon, engineered by a Russian, and named after a French war boat!

That light blue pile of junk is an Eclipse, yes.
 
Originally posted by slimer90210
If I ever meet the person that did this I will handcuff him to his steering wheel, tow it to the rim of the grand canyon and push them both over!!!!!

HOW DARE THE **** UP AN AMERICAN ICON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. that´s like irl vectorart or something.. I bet we will see manga mods soon..
 
image_01.gif

-SCANNING FOR TASTE-

none detected
 
Originally posted by slimer90210
If I ever meet the person that did this I will handcuff him to his steering wheel, tow it to the rim of the grand canyon and push them both over!!!!!

HOW DARE THE **** UP AN AMERICAN ICON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!


Just out of curiosity, whe are THEY, as I presume u mean by "HOW DARE THE **** UP......"
 
And this Aston Martin has been besmirched (look it up) so badly, think hungry, hungry hippos, without the hippo. All the fun is sucked out. Like a hoover.
image_01.gif
 
Photoshopped?:confused: What is this?
 
The car (the picture) is modified with a computer program. Look, left side has two windows and the right appears to have three.
 
image_01.gif

Yes Folks, that IS an exhaust.
image_01.gif

Can you look at this without giggling? Me neither.
image_01.gif

Need I say anything?
 
But the statement is correct...
 
OH MY GOD!!!

with or without photoshopping it........that car is still UGLY AS HELL!!!
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
But the statement is correct...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Yes you weren't lying.
 
You haven't hurt my feelings:odd:
I just didn't know what photoshopping was. And hungryhungry hippos is alot like an aston martin pickup... Of sorts.
 
Back