Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
Originally posted by slidesquad#1
It's pretty obvious why there is a whale in the boot of the v6 'stang, weight over the drive wheels gives "m@d TyT3 Tr@cT1oN 4 Pa$$1Ng the GT's ezy Y0!"

Anyway, beat this. Apparently it used to be a Mitsi.....

WTF??

is that a frikkin shovel on the front of that car?

OH yeah? I found the ultimate rice car. It has 250,000 dollars worth of crap on it and the engine is 100% stock

112_0301_alp_l.jpg

112_0301_alp_int1_s.jpg

Is there some clear poly in the front of that Eclipse? Then how the heck are you gonna get the dog poo in the car? Why block the only way you can get your dog poo picked up in your driveable pooper scooper? :lol:

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
OH yeah? I found the ultimate rice car. It has 250,000 dollars worth of crap on it and the engine is 100% stock
112_0301_alp_l.jpg

The paint on that is pretty badass, but it belongs on a lowrider or something. As far as show cars go, that's not nearly the worst of the bunch.

-Mark

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
112_0301_alp_l.jpg
Why would you spend 250 grand on a crappy car like that!:odd: I would have bought like a gazillion Dodge Chargers, or at least some kind of Ferrari or Jaguar. Jeez some people!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Why would you spend 250 grand on a crappy car like that!:odd: I would have bought like a gazillion Dodge Chargers, or at least some kind of Ferrari or Jaguar. Jeez some people!:rolleyes:

Uuummm....You do know that that is the Alpine Civic? You know, the one with center drive and surround speakers?

Originally posted by Integra Type R
Uuummm....You do know that that is the Alpine Civic? You know, the one with center drive and surround speakers?
What's your point, I just said that with 250 grand in upgrades I would've rather spent it on a new car. To me, a Civic is a Civic, always.

I think his point is that its just a car built by a company to show what can be done with their stuff. So its not like someone dumped that much money into their personal car.

Sorry Integra Type R, when you said Alpine Civic I thought that was the name they gave the car or something, I apologize. I didn't realize it was an aftermarket or parts company.

Ya dude you should totally check out the inside. When I first saw it I got dizzy and fell down cause there's so much **** going on in there.

I think his point is that its just a car built by a company to show what can be done with their stuff. So its not like someone dumped that much money into their personal car.

Exactly. :)

Sorry Integra Type R, when you said Alpine Civic I thought that was the name they gave the car or something, I apologize. I didn't realize it was an aftermarket or parts company.

It's cool. :)

That car is too crazy. Its a one seater with the driver in the center, and when you get in, all of the speakers and stuff move forword and surround you.

I wonder what it would be like to drive with all that distracting crap.

Originally posted by InsanezX2
That car is too crazy. Its a one seater with the driver in the center, and when you get in, all of the speakers and stuff move forword and surround you.

well acutally its only the gauges that surround you....the speakers are everywhere else....

i barely just saw this thread right now, and i just wanna thank those who posted pics. you guys made my day...LOL... those cars are just tooo hilarious!:lol:

Latest Posts

Back