Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,873 views

Dare I say that, minus the color, stupid doors, and ugly wheels, that thing would be pretty nice?

Give it normal doors, paint it a reasonable color (Yellow, Red, even Black), raise the ride height and fit some nice Works or Rays, with an offset that actually matches the widebody, instead of being sunken into the wells, and it'd be pretty clean. Add a hardtop and maybe a wing, and it'd go into the "badarse track car" category, providing the suspension and drivetrain are up to par, naturally.
 
Dare I say that, minus the color, stupid doors, and ugly wheels, that thing would be pretty nice?

Give it normal doors, paint it a reasonable color (Yellow, Red, even Black), raise the ride height and fit some nice Works or Rays, with an offset that actually matches the widebody, instead of being sunken into the wells, and it'd be pretty clean. Add a hardtop and maybe a wing, and it'd go into the "badarse track car" category, providing the suspension and drivetrain are up to par, naturally.
So what you're saying is, return it back to the original car (or remove all the questionable modifications) and that car would be cool?

Right...
 
Did anyone notice the passenger door opens in a different dircetion to the driver's side door?
 
Did anyone notice the passenger door opens in a different dircetion to the driver's side door?

A lot of custom vehicles have that.
 
105-1.jpg
 
Well I mean Canada does have a lot of woodlands in it...maybe he just wants to hide? :lol:
 
I think that is cool. It would be cooler if it was off-road prepped, but cool nonetheless.
 
I guess I've just seen too many old F150s with lame paint like that in Middleofnowhere, Michigan.
 
I guess I've just seen too many old F150s with lame paint like that in Middleofnowhere, Michigan.
But they usually spray painted it, or it's the leafy looking camo most hunters wear.

This one looks nicely done.
 
I think it deserves respect just because it is a matte Porsche.
 
I like it. It would be far cooler if it was matt black. I hope he has a Chinook at home that he carries it around in.
 
It sounded very nice, that's why I had time to get the camera out and shoot it a couple times.

Had a booster seat in the back too!
 
It needs a gun rack to make it complete though.
 
Maybe also black out the mirrors, a black wing and black lip/splitter. Then maybe we would have some considerable badassery.
 
I like it the way it is - any of the above modifications would make it worthy of this thread. At the moment, I think it's cool.
 
Here's a closer shot. It was very matte.

106-3.jpg

My friend saw that guy at the Toronto Zoo and ended up snapping some pictures of it to show me how retarded it looked. Personally I can't believe someone would do something like that to a Porsche, but to each his own I guess. :indiff:
 
What the 🤬!!!! :eek: :yuck:
Even if a girl is driving it, still....this is too much!!! Bomb that 🤬 Hummer!!!!! Someone get a rocket launcher!!!! This car needs to be eliminated!!!! :mad:
 
Hahaha, overreact much?
It's a Hummer. People who like to do retarded things are attracted to Hummers. This is nowhere near as bad as it gets.
 
That Hummer is very sad, even for a girl.

Pink cars just aren't right, unless your name is Diego! :)
 
yea its only a H2 thank goodness it wasnt something decent phew
i saw a pink beetle yesterday, covered in hearts and "mine" in huge letters on the side :lol:

*there, thanks diablo :P
 
yea its only a H2 thank goodness it wasnt something decent phew
i saw a pink beetle yesterday, covered in hearts and "mine" in huge letters on the side :lol:

fixed
 
What's an American style blower doing on a Japanese 4 pot? :confused:
 
Back