Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,475,374 views
so it IS an actual movie car!!!!

Thus not...as...questionable!
 
The first TT (the black one) is really the only car from that movie I could stand. And even then the only reason I really like it is because of how low the roofline is.
 
That chopped roof looks great!

irobot_1.jpg
 
I'm sure it has 'bags...
 
for something claiming to be the best replica ya woulda thought theyd make it look like the bentley even a bit :dunce:
 
I like how it looks nothing like the Bentley at all.
 
On a side note since I didn't know what a Bentley Java looked like, why does it look like an over priced version of a Volvo?
 
$19,900 for the best Replica Ever!! ~ Bentley Java Rolls Royce. Have the $250,000.00 look for only $19,900.00. We built this Replica in 2007 on this 2003 Monte Carlo. The "Sultan of Brunei" bought the real one! And for all you RR Lovers, relax, this vehicle turns Heads all the time, for under $20,000.00 you can have the Millionaire look.

I can't imagine why.
 
I can't imagine why.
That's why cars that could belong in this thread should be ignored, if seen on the street. If the owner catches you staring, they might take it as a compliment.

The other option is to point and laugh so noticably that the owner can't mistake it for a compliment. :lol:
 
I spotted this today:

DSC_0008.jpg


That would be a Ssangyong Musso, then.
 
Oh, OK then. Didn't know that.

In my defence though, the badges don't look exactly kosher :O
 
I wish I had a digicam so I could take pictures of the Ricer Wreck in my town...
 
i bet the trophies are for (in left-right order) biggest douche, ugliest POS, UN-honerable mention, and an empathy award
 
Looks photoshopped to me. ;)
Why does it look all blurry? :confused:
 
It's to try and hide the abomination of a hackjob they did on that Scion. I pity the M-B emblem on the front.
 
Not ps but I'm sure they used a filter on it. It's from Scionlife.
 
Not ps but I'm sure they used a filter on it. It's from Scionlife.

Meh, I think they do admit its ugly. Hence, the filter. ;)
 
Back