Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,475,108 views
Okay, seriously, from this distance, I can't see a thing on that truck, other than that wierd kick-up on the tailgate. I can't read the writing. MOAR REZ PLZ.
 
It's a converted station wagon, used to be a Chevy Caprice/Buick Roadmaster, no?

Other than the tailgate, I'm not seeing the "questionable". The car was built like a truck to begin with, and didn't it share a platform with one as well?
 


I've heard of the "Special Short Bus," but this is ridiculous. Idiot driving, too.

(Believe it or not, I found this while searching for "AMC Pacer")
 
interesting idea, shame about the tard driver
jaguarxj6utebysmevcarsht6.jpg

:dopey:
 
I think it WAS a Jaguar XJ6. Now it's a Coupe Utility.

Nice tri-five and Camaro, though.
 
Um...I think I'm missing why you think the idea is interesting, yet the driver is dumb...?

probably talking about the minibus driver in the video above
 
I was hoping the guy driving the minibus would crash it, though it was funny seeing the ladder fall off!
 
I've seen those shortened VW Bus's, they are kickass. I'd so drive one of those.
 
this makes me absolutely mad i wanna go idiot huntin now
a sidecar on a HAYABUSA i wanna shoot the tard who came up with this


ummm.......no
 
The Hayabusa sidecar has a Ford Ka headlamp...


¬_¬
 
That hayabusa/sideKa looks like i could have been purposely made for racing, anyone notice its got a friggen car tyre on the front too! :crazy:
 
Perhaps it started as a Ka, and someone went crazy with it. After all, why would you use a Ka light for a project like that?
 
Why does the side car have two mirrors?

I've never seen the point in sidecars. If you want to carry three people buy a mini.
 
I guess some people are afraid they'd fall over, but still want a motorcycle anyway...

(Sidecar owners please ignore.)
 
That guy needs those extra wheels because if that bike falls over, even him and his mates aren't going to be able to pick it up again. :lol:

Also, that Hyabusa has a different front tyre because without the bike being able to lean over the way the bike turns is now totally different.
 
camber.jpg


How on earth?!?
 
Most likely not... you can't even see out the windshield, either. And whoever thought fuschia and school bus yellow would flow well together probably needs his head checked in the first place.
 
Everything about that car is overexaggerated!
 
I'm tempted to say that car was built just to make fun of the bosozoku car tuning culture (which is pretty much a big joke itself), and isn't a serious attempt at style. Too many clichéd elements -- all it needs is a front-mounted external oil cooler and star shaped exhaust pipes to be "complete."
 
what "was" that thing in the first place? and Awesome sunglare visors! they're HUGE. wow.
That car had to be made as a joke.
 
Back