Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,494 views
rolls.jpg
 
YES...its the donk of the day!
 
THAT thing is back!

I wish someone can put that thing into a car crusher and end it's existence.
 
That thing wins the award for the stupidest trailer queen of the year!
 
THAT thing is back!

I wish someone can put that thing into a car crusher and end it's existence.

What ironic justice would it be if we used something with even bigger wheels and tires to do it?

monster.jpg


Oh, Mr. Chandleeerrr...
 
no no no no NO :indiff:

Avoid the Boyd
Skip the Chip
Annoy the Troy

....:dopey:


That reddish thing... what WAS it!?

MR. CHANDLER! MAKE IT STOP!!!
 
It's actually to the truck in JimProwler's post.

Bob Chandler is the father of monster trucks and the creator of the 1st monster truck-Bigfoot.

*edit I heard it's a pain in the butt to drive Bigfoot 10 because it's so high.
 
🤬

main-8.jpg


A perfectly ruined VW Beetle. :yuck:
Mvc-004f.jpg


Also, about a month ago, I saw this hideous Volvo converted into a Rolls Royce...... (oh how I wish I had a camera back then.....)
 
riding an atv on pavement (which is all youll be able to do with wheels like that) is thankfully a good way to do just that. I know a lot of stuff in this thread is pointless, but rims on a quad just tops everything else, even the demonic donks
 
They can't afford a Lincoln Town Car?
 
I don't know how questionable these are but I'm glad someone finally did it:

n38505333_32152630_2224.jpg

n38505333_32152631_2539.jpg
 
BRILLIANT! Completely questionable but BRILLIANT!
 
Haha, gotta respect a guy who can take the piss out of his own car! :D

Also i think it looks completely removeable too, just throw the toast on top, shove the wire onto the exhaust and hang the lever thingy on the wiper assembly. :)
 
I imagine it would be a good practical joke to play as well. Works equally well with honda elements and airstreams
 
It's probably more reliable to boot.
 
Back