Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,494 views
I'd make an offer, and take it to tractor Shows.

Or make sure the neighbors were gone. Straight-pipes and the Cul-De-Sac do NOT agree with each other.
 
See if a Hayabusa mill would fit. :)
 
Taken from the "Have you seen anything good today?" thread on the Cars in General board:
image017db1.jpg
 
Yeah, saw that, and you know how I feel about anything REMOTELY Bosozoku...

Just plain EW.
 

That owner of that ATV needs to kill himself.

riding an atv on pavement (which is all youll be able to do with wheels like that) is thankfully a good way to do just that. I know a lot of stuff in this thread is pointless, but rims on a quad just tops everything else, even the demonic donks

There's a quad like that in a car dealer showroom near me. I might see if I can snap a pic.

Then for the love of god torch it!
Finally got around to getting some shots and getting them up here:

quad1610.jpg


quad2202.jpg


quad3129.jpg


Turns out it's just a regular quad, and they put the big 20inch+ rims beside it for effect. :indiff:
 
What's worse than <Insert Subject Here>?

The wanna-be....👎
 
WTF? Thats not even questionable, that is down right stupid!!!! 👎 :grumpy:
 
I'm not sure what this even used to be, a VW Bus maybe? Sorry if it's a repost.

ugly-car.jpg
 
Looks like a heavily modified small cabover truck (think one of those little Suzukis) to me. then again, it may have been a Vanagon.

The real question is, does it leave a stripe of black paint wherever it goes?
 
nd 4 holden spd: Yeah, maybe it was a repost. I think I saw that pic somewhere here a long time ago.... :)
However, this may also be a repost, but it does sure make me hungry..... :lol:

1420.jpg
 
Those poor Supras...

We need to stop giving the taste-challenged access to fiberglass and the like...
 
I'm not sure what this even used to be, a VW Bus maybe? Sorry if it's a repost.

ugly-car.jpg
It is a repost. I know this because that car lives (well, used to live) not 1km from my house. I used to see it several times a week. :D
 
It is a repost. I know this because that car lives (well, used to live) not 1km from my house. I used to see it several times a week. :D

I used to see it around all the time too. It is based on a Nissan Vanette if I remember correctly.
 
Despite the color scheme, I wouldn't be surprised if that first Supra shown was actually stupid fast.
 
heres some scary stuff straight out of nfs
supragyra_027.JPG
I hereby admit that I would SO drive that Supra !...

It looks stupifyingly fast 👍
 
You'll never be able to outrun ugly though since it has a speed of 3 × 10^8 m/s
 
Speed of Light?

anyways, yeah, you could build just as fast a much faster car without all the stupid-looking fiberglass.
 
Those poor Supras...

We need to stop giving the taste-challenged access to fiberglass...

...and cubic money.
 
Gonna be tough...have to dig a new oil well, i guess, since those were UAE cars...
 
i have doubt whether it is fast or not, quite a few pics and none of an engine bay, tho plenty of the insides
supragyra_010.JPG

supragyra_008.JPG

supragyra_022.JPG
 
I could do with a more modest interior - And those brakes are pathetic :-|
 
I'm gonna call "Slowpoke" on this one...or dangerous. those look like stock brakes.

I resent the man that showed these people "The Fast and the Furious."
 
Looks like Xzibit and Gas took that car under their belt.
 
Crappy interior if I do say so myself. He has got a lot of aftermarket stickers on, I wonder if he actually uses any of those brands :dunce:
 
Yuck. I had hopes for that Supra until I saw the rest of those pictures.
 
Back