Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,978 views
LOL at a RB26/2JZ Levin trying to get traction (oh yeah, JZA80 isn't an engine).

And the only good thing about the TVR? It takes my mind off the roof slash thing. That drives me nuts.

Oh well, I made a typo. I should said a JZA80 chassis with a RB26DETT or 2JZ-GTE engine/drivetrain (so won't be FWD) swap.
 
So, what you're saying, is that either you want a Mk IV Supra with a Mk IV Supra's engine, or you want a Mk IV Supra with a Skyline GT-R's engine?

JZA80 is a Supra. AE111 is the Levin. and AE111 had a 20V 4A-GE.
 
You mean the one on the Sagaris that makes the roof just that little bit higher enabling the driver to wear a helmet?

Now I know what its for.
Still doesn't make it better tho. It couldn't have been that hard to make the roof an inch taller on both sides, making it NOT look like the designer sneezed and didn't have an eraser on him.
 
Before...
tvr_t350_niot.net.jpg



After...
TVR-%5BMax-Power-2005%5D-400.jpg

TVR-Modified-Rear-%5BMax-Power-2005%5D-400.jpg

Wait.. They changed a T350 into a sagaris and then mutilated it?
 
I considered that it might have been a Sagaris, but then I wondered what possible reason they could have for making it more aerodynamic, ie removing the awesome transparent spoiler.

Oh, and the bonnet air intake vents.
 
So, what you're saying, is that either you want a Mk IV Supra with a Mk IV Supra's engine, or you want a Mk IV Supra with a Skyline GT-R's engine?

Oh well, both options would be awesome.
 
Oh well, both options would be awesome.

Did that fly straight over your head?

There's no need to put an RB26 in a JZA80 Supra, because the car came with a 2JZ-GTE. An engine which is a direct competitor, just as easy to make big power from, and you DON'T HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT OF THE CAR!!!!

seriously, why spend all the time and money on an RB26 Swap when you have a potent engine already in the car?

Think.
 

Because for the time and money involved, you'd be able to make the 2JZ much, much faster, and probably have a boatload left over to spend on the rest of the car...

Perhaps that's why not. Perhaps.
 
It's like swapping a Impreza WRX STI engine into a Lancer Evo.

The stock engine in the Evo is already just as good, so it would be an epic waste of time and money.



Still don't get it?
 
rbsupra2.jpg
 
That pic says it all, the only reason to do it, is so you can say you did it, no surprise it's done by Top Secret.
 
So there's no reason to do it anymore since it's already been done, right?
 
I have three words

Water. In. Intake.

And not digging the Z33 wheels, either.
 
If you buy a pick up why on Earth do you think you need a rood carrier? Isn't that why they have, I don't know, beds?


Seriously I saw this today and though it looked like a moose.

Well if you have 3 fifteen foot kayaks, a bed isn't going to do much. I wouldn't leave thousands of dollars worth of kayak hanging off a truck bed in with other exploring gear.
 

Ah that monstrosity again, It has been posted atleast once in this thread quite some time ago.
 
And amazingly this is the first time I've seen it. I regret that...
 
Trust me you'd regret it even more if you'd already had to undergo the torture a first time.... ugh....:sick:
 
What the..... :odd:
That poor Z32...... :(
This is one reason why people like these should be banned from making any modification to their cars. :p
 
oh man, that thing is incredible. O_o
 
using these amazing drawings
l71cb4312ad11c9c821fb5aqx6.jpg

someone actually paid for this pile to be a reality :odd:
lf694d77e8924fd8d73a995ni3.jpg

lfeeecfad02eaa577fec41bhe8.jpg

alfa rovero? :odd:
if youv got myspace you can see the whole unsightly build here!
 
Myspace sucks. and so does that car.
 
I think you've just made daan cry :(
 
To Stumpydino: That car WAS (because now is a POS) an Alfa Romeo. Not Alpha Romeo, Alfa Romero or Alpha Rovero. I know it's confusing, but it's the truth.
To Slidesquad#1: What the **** happened to that 406 Coupé? Looks like it was crossed with an alien spaceship.
 
To Stumpydino: That car WAS (because now is a POS) an Alfa Romeo. Not Alpha Romeo, Alfa Romero or Alpha Rovero. I know it's confusing, but it's the truth.
To Slidesquad#1: What the **** happened to that 406 Coupé? Looks like it was crossed with an alien spaceship.

You don't think he wrote that because there's certain ROVER parts integrated ?..
 
What is with this "Eurotuner" thing? I mean, there are a LOT of these one-off kits coming out of Europe.
 
Back