Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,965 views
no really, it started as a mild chavvy Rover 216

Oh, the front-end confused me:
images
 
Ok... on the nice curvy (bertone no less) design of the 406, the most angular bodykit evAr does not work...That guy needs glasses made with magnum sized bottle bottoms...
 
BuT Iz liek Nd 4 Sp33d AutoZculpt.

Damn, that was hard to type.
 
proof that car designers put lines into their cars for a reason.

bulbous.
 



Golf TDi.(For sale)

Formula for creating a riced car:
Ugly bodykit - check
Ugly rims - Uncheck
Front lights cover - check
Stock brakes, suspension, brakes, or anything that affects performance - check
Car riced up to: 75%
 
Those rims aren't that ugly, and removing badges is not "rice".
 
Ok, I'll edit my post, but know that "opinion is not equal to fact"...
 
Oh come on, there's nothing wrong with a Chevy Cavalier Z24 GT-R Type-R Z71 VTEC V-Spec :lol:
 

I took that picture some time ago when I was in Brussels.
 
You know why that is so 1337? because it has so much powah it bent the rims spinng them so fast...
 
It's LOLTIME

49ec_12.JPG

6b21_12.JPG

7aeb_12.JPG

7329_12.JPG

8c63_12.JPG


 
Questionable. Yes.
Awesome. Undeniably yes!

There was a 'part 2' The thing is running an 1100cc Kawasaki motor, looks like great fun, same idea as the Smart Diablo.

Rakasaki..*s******s* :)

Edit: ahh i posted all that before those photos appeared....
And apparently Snigge r (as in chortle) gets blocked by the filter :/
 
Try using "Snicker" Instead. I know, Yankee term.

That little Kei truck is undeniably cool. I mean, bike engine? in really light truck?

PREEEEEEOW!!!!
 

Those exhaust tips look like the ones off of my brother's van, and my dads truck. Granted they are Fords with lots of powermods. My brother's van sounds like a jet when the turbo winds up, its so awesome.
 
I want to see that behind me behind me when I run a stop sign on my bike. Just cause that'd be such an awesome police chase.
 
I see your Rakasaki and raise you a
SubaruSambarTuningTruck.jpg


There is a newer photo with a rally wing.
 
looks like an old fiat 500 (may have been named differently elsewhere) and yes that is a merc grille.

500 in Italian = Cinquecento.

The poor thing. This is what it should've become instead:

1000TC.jpg

P9010233.JPG
 
Have you TRIED to clean up Duct tape residue? Not to mention, he got magic marker on there too.
 
Back