Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,123 views
Dont worry about peoples bandwidth, think of all the people who are gonna get murdered now because of you! :lol:
 
"HOLY CRAP!!!!" - Strong Bad

I've said it before, I'll say it again: people need a background check for such abominations like these before being able to purchase Fiberglass, an injection mold, or anything like that.
 
Good god, look what I found, posted already?


1066078.jpg



It appears to be some '80s Soarer model :scared:

That thing is pure awesome.
I'm for cereals.
 
orimarc

Is there something wrong with me for almost digging the CRX and thinking the Citroen would look mean without those silver flarey thingies?
 
Yes, there must be. The Citroen just doesn't look right. The body just looks boring.

The CRX, well... I guess it might be likeable without the cruddy vinyl that says something about Honda. I can't exactly read it. I like the body kit though..

Theres no hideous rice where I live, I wish I could contribute to the thread. I guess people here are actually smart.

Although, I wish my brother had the money to convert his E-350 to a limo. The idea he has for it is pretty cool. But rather farfetch'd.
 
Oh my good Lord. What on earth are they heading towards?

Still, at least there'll be an endless supply of new parts if they bugger it all up.

Oh, wait...
 
That thing is pure awesome.
I'm for cereals.
No pointless oil cooler with giant rubber oil lines = teh lose for a bosuzoku car.
 
Google or Wiki "bosozoku" and find out.
 
Spelling-error there, Duke, it's bosozuko.

Cool, funny or questionable stuff like this:

DSC00177.JPG

DSC00185.JPG
 
No, Duke's right, it's bosozoku.
 
The red one would be awesome if it had shorter exhaust pipes and black or body color parts.
 
....cruddy vinyl that says something about Honda. I can't exactly read it....

It looks liek it reads Marlek Honda Parts, advertising a shop perhaps.
With that you'd think they have no business at all, but sadly it'd probably work quite well at attracting the ricers... :(
 
i never understood the point to those stupid exhaust designs they use on those boso' cars:crazy: x2 because they look aweful but sound even WORSE
 
It's originally a biker style: many of the motorcycles modified in this way also have HYOOOOGE pipes coming up at an angle that, if it were any steeper, might as well be a big-rig's stacks. and with no mufflers.

The point of a Boso car is to look as outrageous and "dangerous" as possible, since the guys who originated the style were in biker gangs that could probably rival the Hell's Angels in their heyday.

P.S.: Here's an example of the Motorcycle style. Ac you can see...fairings placed too high on the bike, HYOOGE seats...

57506380.DSCN0027.jpg
 
It's originally a biker style: many of the motorcycles modified in this way also have HYOOOOGE pipes coming up at an angle that, if it were any steeper, might as well be a big-rig's stacks. and with no mufflers.

The point of a Boso car is to look as outrageous and "dangerous" as possible, since the guys who originated the style were in biker gangs that could probably rival the Hell's Angels in their heyday.

P.S.: Here's an example of the Motorcycle style. Ac you can see...fairings placed too high on the bike, HYOOGE seats...

57506380.DSCN0027.jpg

yes those bikes would scream biker gang to me... couldn't spell it without boso
 
Especially the Coca-Cola one.
 
i never understood the point to those stupid exhaust designs they use on those boso' cars:crazy: x2 because they look aweful but sound even WORSE

The whole point is that it's loud and crazy - it's a friggin' star-shaped exhaust! It's too-wide wheels with too much negative camber, it's blatantly home-made materials: It's a joke on wheels, and that's what they're aiming for. It's funny, and bloody awesome.
 
Most of the cars are alright, but the bikes don't really do anything for me.
 
That...is...wrong. Just wrong. Damn, green rear lights?
Looks like a cross between a Honda, a christmas tree and a idiot.
 
I think its cool but still questionable for some.

img5510ga6.jpg



Anything rocking side pipes is questionable.

img4717hx2.jpg
 
I can't believe that Mini has Hot Swaps.
 
RE: Starion: only questionable if the original I-4 has been retained, and not replaced with a Chevy, Ford, or Chrysler V8.
 
Starion looks like it's seen a few drag racing days or will.👍
 
I can't believe that Mini has Hot Swaps.
And a fake tow hook. Those wheels are utterly hideous - they look like rubber tarantuals from a bad haunted house.

RE: Starion: only questionable if the original I-4 has been retained, and not replaced with a Chevy, Ford, or Chrysler V8.
I'm betting with the sidepipes and hood bump that it's SBC powered, which increases its cool factor quite a bit.
 
Back