Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,746 views
3m73o53ldZZZZZZZZZ932541a3a1a62a816e6.jpg


This person needs to di... well, go somewhere far far away where he can't ever hurt a poor defenseless car ever again. That was a '65 Mustang fastback. He's asking $34,500 for it.



Thats about $ 34,500 too much.

A sledgehammer costs $20.00 , it would look better with this modification.
 
Yeah, please, post the original. It'd be more believable.

Ok, searched quite a bit, couldn't remember where I had found it in the 1st place.
Sorry for the size, but it's exactly as I found it. Haven't touched this one.

jpeg241.jpg


It will still look utter crap tbh.

Amazingly... :odd:
 
Haha the hood of the camera person's car looks like an orange skin.

4596900001_large.jpg
 
Last edited:
this thread is perfect for people who try to lose some weight. after seeing these, I don't feel hungry anymore. actually, I want to hurl.
 
I was cruising around today, and found this monstrosity in the rich area of town
 

Attachments

  • 030409_16511.jpg
    030409_16511.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 72
I was cruising around today, and found this monstrosity in the rich area of town

To be honest, if the car was painted white, I'd like it. the pink is just too bold and over the top...
 
I agree, in white it'd be almost tasteful
 
That, I believe, Is the point.
 
corsabodykit.jpg


chav20car.jpg


maint.jpg


This one's for sale about 2kms from where I live...
audittgv1.jpg

I wonder why nobody's grabbed it yet. :odd:

1213fphu6.jpg


img1957rp5.jpg


1009.jpg


098.jpg


094f.jpg


091p.jpg


083q.jpg


092p.jpg


audia901.jpg


068.jpg


superlada.jpg


WTF Galaxy?
forddel031.jpg


hpim0395gv6.jpg
 
The Pearl White Bimmer is actually kind of nice,as for the others ...........................
 
chav20car.jpg
apart from the mismatched rims, that is actually pretty well done replica of 6R4.
 
I think it's awesome. Usable supercar (sports car, etc) just got a whole new meaning :)
 
Wow, you guys would seriously put a tow hitch on your $60,000 sports car? :crazy:
 
if it has a pushrod V8, the combination isn't perfect if there isn't a tow hitch..
 
609_ak_nov.jpg


Erm. 96-00 Civic with 06-07 RSX front end... Just... no!
 
Doesn't look half bad. I'd do it, let alone drive it. Well, to a hatchback, and only if I could pull it off without massive panel gaps.
 
Appears to actually be later-model Civic front lights, and a custom (downforce-producing, I might add,) nose. All on what appears to be a Time Attack car.

but they did use the Z3 fenders...ech.
 
chav20car.jpg
apart from the mismatched rims, that is actually pretty well done replica of 6R4.

Apart from needing seriously offset rear wheels it replaces the usual V6 engine in the back with a set of rear seats and a 1000cc engine in the front. It's an epic scale fail.
 
Back