Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,745 views
circuit-board-car.jpg
....:lol:

DSC01055.jpg
:odd:....
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo15/a1PAPAOSA_GTP/Questionable%20Modifications/my****.jpg

:crazy::lol:
 
Last edited:
double that response :yuck::yuck::lol::lol:
 
1: THAT'S what Geek Squad should show up in!

2: Flying down the road in mah livin' room...

3: Proof that Playaz, like rednecks, are attracted to shiny objects.
 
Wonder what the parasitic loss looks like on that one...
 
It probably requires a fairly powerful engine to just run all of that stuff, not counting the actual car.
 
I bet that Chevy still makes over 1,000hp, apart from half the front being cut away, it looks pretty cool to me.👍
 
it doesn't look like the bottom charger will run the way the belt is on there...
 
I can't see the pic...
 
Picture fixed. I also believe the lower supercharger isn't actually used due to the way the belt is running. The upper pulley looks somewhat large, so it wouldn't produce that much boost. Course the engine looks like a small-block, so power and reliability are questionable as well.
 
Haha I'll bet he doesn't even drive it, so no problems there!
 
Even something as simple as a paint color is questionable.

 
Does that mean I spotted something rare or good?
 
Yes.
And I'd totally rock that. Not my first choice, but I'd rock it.
 
There's one for sale in Norway, cage and bucket seat rear covers color matched :)

Boy this looks good.
62_440590249.jpg
 
609_ak_nov.jpg


Erm. 96-00 Civic with 06-07 RSX front end... Just... no!

I think that looks really nice, TBH. Just change the hood.
 
Someone needs to explain to that guy what sway bars are and why he needs them.
 
Someone needs to explain to that guy what beat that car to death with some big heavy sway bars are and why he needs them.

Pretty big typo there.
 
*makes hyena noise at pink RS*

I'm sorry...I know it's a factory color, but it looks ridiculous! Like something Katt Monroe would drive...
 
I'd rock it. Hard. That RS up top on this page is sculpted from pure awesome.
 
I'd rock it. Hard. That RS up top on this page is sculpted from pure awesome.

I wholeheartedly agree with Duke - And he's probably not even smoking crack anymore !....

there's one for sale in norway, cage and bucket seat rear covers color matched :)

boy this looks good.
62_440590249.jpg

Want!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...I'm not driving a magenta anything!
 
Love the car, hate the colour.

If it was mine, I'd have it repainted. Srsly.
 
Back