Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,744 views
Yeah I heard that.

So I put some redundancy on his redundancy, so he can be redundant while he's redundant.
 
Like ATM Machine?

(Automatic Teller Machine Machine)
 
so I just found out this thread was here...I've got a couple of ridiculous convertibles

100_3087.jpg

Challenger convertible
100_0730.jpg

Z06 convertible, this one made me a little sick because they totally ruined an awesome car
 
I must confess I actually kinda like the 'vette.
 
I thought the Z06's were all coupes?

And Challengers as well, for that matter...

right on both accounts. The Z06 is probably a badge swap job.
 
And there are a few companies that are making Challenger 'verts for customers using the coupe.
 
I just came here to post that!
Major WTF action going on in that video.
 
Is it alright if I find that repulsive and hilarious at the same time? I think it might be the cheesy 70's sci-fi music, but that made me crack up.
 
Aaarrrgggghhhh!!!!! Couldn't watch more than two minutes of that.

So much money, so little sense!
 
I really would like to punch whoever did that to those cars right in the babymaker.
 
Why?
 
At least the Ferrari owner has some taste.
 
Reventón;3397755
More than that. All the panels have been switched to Z06 ones.

Or they just cut the roof off a Z06 which is probably easier and cheaper.
 
wow, i bet by the looks of how he totally messed up that cars the owner is very, very into unicorns.
 
MyCar158.jpg


Giant 4x4 Tyres. Ass Grinding Drop. Side Mounted Licence Plate, but still two pig nostril looking holes where it used to me. VTEC sicker for extra HP.

:crazy:
 
Wow.
 
That Civic isn't actually THAT bad. I've seen worse. I'd actually drive that Civic to be honest.
 
DKX
That Civic isn't actually THAT bad. I've seen worse. I'd actually drive that Civic to be honest.

I think you're missing the point though. Do you know who owns that Civic?
 
I think you're missing the point though. Do you know who owns that Civic?

No, but I'm gonna guess somebody with more brains then the average Honda owner.

Or it's his.
 
Last edited:
Giant 4x4 Tyres. Ass Grinding Drop. Side Mounted Licence Plate, but still two pig nostril looking holes where it used to me. VTEC sicker for extra HP.


Holy-a batman mother-a!
Where are the giant chrome rims? And the stupid stickers and paint? And the huge bodykit?

No rice, no party.
 
Back