Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,739 views
As I said in the Project M Thread, it's got really good proportions, that I guess from my view of it, balance out it's rather odd design ques and lines. Definitely one of those cars that only looks good from certain perspectives.

Although that image makes it look better, and I can certainly see the appeal, I would take a standard vette's styling without hesitation.


Is it just bodywork or are there other changes?
 
I totally understand, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion. ^_~

And they shaved off 220 lbs, with a carbon fiber body. 0-62 in 3.2 seconds, and top speed of 217 mph.
 
I guess there's simply too much detail for the sake of detail in my opinion. far too busy.

A simpler shape would've simply done wonders.
 
I totally understand, and everyone's entitled to their own opinion. ^_~

And they shaved off 220 lbs, with a carbon fiber body. 0-62 in 3.2 seconds, and top speed of 217 mph.

and one certainly can't complain too much if it adds a little performance, though I'm sure the cost is prohibitive. Linky?
 
Here you go, sir.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115918

I guess there's simply too much detail for the sake of detail in my opinion. far too busy.

A simpler shape would've simply done wonders.

I agree. A few things removed here and there, and the car would have been unquestionably epic. I look at it like this, at least it's interesting enough to be talked about. Good or bad, press is press (right?). lol
 
Oh and... only in Japan.
16872108.jpg

Just what Ayrton had in mind when helping developing the NSX...

Poor NSX :(
 
Try to guess which car is:

SQD_0036.jpg


:D

That's awesome! The exhausts are too over the top and I don't like the cable ties but everything else is brilliant IMO. It's nice to see something different to the usual big bumpers and chrome everywhere!
 
Just what Ayrton had in mind when helping developing the NSX...

Poor NSX :(

Yeah, so much better with the same cars driven 'round tracks and B-roads by drivers sending them into guard rails and trees. Poor NSX, it has mods that can be taken off in a day.. Poor car indeed :)
 
Not sure if this has been posted.
badassmaxima3.jpg

51101441.jpg

17876052.jpg

82949369.jpg


I think they bought everything in the appearance department, I wonder if it still has a stock 4 under the hood?
 
Last edited:
Haha, that reminds me of my neighbour's cars in Cyprus. They have all sorts of weird crap fitted, small toys and everything on the hood, dashboard, everywhere.. Just plain wicked really :D
 
What the hell is Fourez? A name?
 
Yeah, prolly the name of the Messssican owning it.. That was a little too mean maybe :sly:
 
Skullz FTW!!!
buttrock.gif
 
Looks like another happy Pepboys customer!
 
Reminded me of this...

1166956894667.jpg
 
"Fourez" could be the miswritten french word "fourrer", which is slang for the F word. If that's the case, someone's a bit obsessed. :D
 
I'm more amused at the skull skull skull skull skull skull skull skull skull skull "PRAY" combination than anything else. Though the Playboy logo right above it is quite tasteful as well. To be fair, he could pray about worse things.
 
Not sure if this has been posted.
badassmaxima3.jpg

51101441.jpg

17876052.jpg

82949369.jpg


I think they bought everything in the appearance department, I wonder if it still has a stock 4 under the hood?

NO! didn't you see the back..it has not one but TWO v6's, JEEZ!


Sorry, had to get that out of my system:dopey:
 
It'll be interesting when the airbag goes off and those little skulls on the steering wheel fly around the cabin like grapeshot. Messy indeed.
 
Last edited:
^^ Yummy.


Duke, you're one sick man... :lol:
 
It'll be interesting when the airbag goes of and those little skulls on the steering wheel fly around the cabin like grapeshot. Messy indeed.

prime candidate for a darwin award if you ask my...
 
c3e8b12052e04440f06fba8.jpg




dmc05082007saxo6blackre.jpg
 
Ahh, our Shed of the Year, that Audi. The panpipe Saxo got an award of some variety from us a while back too. I won't name the award, but you can probably guess.
 
Maybe that's why they go up from left to right...
 
Back