Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,367 views
Oh my gosh.....:sick::sick::sick: The Taurus should've been left to you guys in the US, because that yellow pile of puke deserves to be killed off by a monster truck!! I'm seriously ill after seeing that.

Na na na na na na na na WTF!?

:lol::lol::lol: Very very true. It's like Batman had a threesome with a '54 & '63 Vette and this was their lovechild. :dunce:
 
And that Land Rover couldnt' go in the Offroad thread why? :<
 
Because it looks like that bed would fall after hitting one bump. I looks like a waste of a good Land Rover to me.
 
That's not too bad, it's the best damn thing I've seen in the last few pages.

This on the other hand is full of so much 🤬 win, it's unbelievable.

136.jpg
 
That is...wow. I...I don't have the words for that. at least, words that wouldn't get me banned.
 
That's not too bad, it's the best damn thing I've seen in the last few pages.

This on the other hand is full of so much 🤬 win, it's unbelievable.

136.jpg
How'd I guess this would be found at a Walmart?
That is...wow. I...I don't have the words for that. at least, words that wouldn't get me banned.
You summed it and the Taurus up as best as I would have. 👍


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
I wonder what goes through the mind of those people :dunce: who modify those cars.... :crazy: That poor Taurus... and that Cavalier Corvette wannabe.
Torturing those cars... and torturing our eyes... :sick::indiff::guilty:


Imagine the amount of time and money put into those... could not be more wasteful...:nervous: 👎:grumpy:
 
500x_doing_it_wrong_12.jpg


500x_doing_it_wrong_3.jpg


500x_doing_it_wrong_13.jpg


The middle one is almost awesome, but just too questionable to be awesome. And it took me a while to finally see what was wrong with the bottom one...
 
I want to say...it appears to have paddle shifters?
 
^That would be awesome. Unfortunately, this is a Jagwagon. Learn to spell, then the car is awesome.

I want that Magnum so bad.
 
In which case, I get it no further. Elaborate?
 

Not the wrong idea, but poor execution.

500x_doing_it_wrong_13.jpg


The middle one is almost awesome, but just too questionable to be awesome. And it took me a while to finally see what was wrong with the bottom one...

Here's the clue for the clueless: The car is a standard-shift, Clutch-pedal-equipped Manual Transmission car. It has...shifter paddles, suggesting a manumatic.

What happened here is that he stole the steering wheel (or purchased,) off a flappy-paddle equipped Bimmer, and put it in his standard-shift car for whatever reason. He now looks like an idiot. and something of a thief.
 
^That would be awesome. Unfortunately, this is a Jagwagon. Learn to spell, then the car is awesome.

What would be much more awesome would be a Jagdwagon...
 
Considering it's a German car, "wagen" would also be appropriate. ;)

I think he was referring to how on the car it says Jagwagon, which I can confirm after zooming in.
 
Actually, no. I believe it was in fact posted in the funny pictures thread.
 
I feel robbed. :lol: That was from the Martha Stewart Spoiler Collection or something that near-witty. :sly:



Cheers
Jetboy
 
SNORT!!!

um..wow. Pretty spoiler stanchions. X3
 
I have admit it's weird, but's it pretty creative I'll give him that. I wouldn't do it, but it gets the job done......kinda. Well aleast the shelf hanger things work I don't know about the, tubes? and carboard looking tip things.
 
It looks like someone went to Home Depot to build their rear wing. :D
 
Took all of two seconds. I'm guessing from the tread (And the bare trees in the background) that those are his snow-beater rims. Personally if I had a Fiero I'd destroy someone else's rims also. :D



Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Back