Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,411 views
That was simple, but what is this, where's Waldo, Questionable Edition?
 
"Sir, what kind of car is this?"

"A Pontiac Fiero. :D"

"Well, according to your wheels, this is a Volkswagen."

"Oh, no see what had happen was...."

"Sir, I don't even care."
 
Those OEM wheels have to go somewhere when the VW crazies put foot-wide gatorbacks on their VW Polos.
 
013.jpg

I really really like that. I want those wheels on my car.
 
129023840259083117.jpg


even my MOTHER laughed her ass off at this one!
 
A same page repost, I don't think I've seen that before.
 
I can understand not reading so many pages back but not even bothering with the same page is just lazy....

You can barely make out what they look like though......

That doesn't bother me, they're black with a white lip. I want! :D I might get some cheap aftermarket wheels next year and have them repainted like that. I really like the look it gives.
 
I can understand not reading so many pages back but not even bothering with the same page is just lazy....
I think his only laziness was the lack of quote tags. I really doubt he'd do a same-page repost... I hope.


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
It depends on how many posts per page you have. For me it's not on the same page.
 
Using the forum default (20) it is, with 40 it is, on 100 it obviously is... which may all be a moot point as IIRC don't non-Premos only have 20 and 100 posts per page as an option?
 
allright, allready, ya yutzes!

i used the img tags instead of quoting it. sue me :P it's STILL funny, though.
 
allright, allready, ya yutzes!

i used the img tags instead of quoting it. sue me :P it's STILL funny, though.

I already have a team of lawyers working on it.:p:sly:
 
df709fbcebb8197218f905c1b77669781249800891_full.jpg


Don't you find it kind of harmonic that one broken things stands in front of another broken thing?

0900a60651af1c752b6a86be9a03abd11249800939_full.jpg


8f7871dd2269ea92c226b2abcd0f75a11249800962_full.jpg


15f8bdb8953411e7724cda9d106c71dd1249800988_full.jpg


01b29bac539bd961b3235d684172c7eb1249801006_full.jpg


cdcd871e7b43c480fee9fbad9c591ecc1249801030_full.jpg


af89aef476d796092bba6bb4d582cc7d1249801053_full.jpg


ecfc1e0b8820666ef26062901606207d1249801075_full.jpg


Make of this what you will. :odd:
 
You know something's wrong when that isn't that bad.
 
... :eek: Kill it!! Kill it with fire!
 
Meh, they'd just kill it with fire. So long as we have access to explosives, we can do this ourselves....

X3
 
5 bucks it's automatic.
 
Anyone who supports the Oakland Raiders by affixing a sticker to their car is indeed a bit questionable.
 
Meh, they'd just kill it with fire. So long as we have access to explosives, we can do this ourselves....

X3

They'd drop a piano on the thing.;)
 
I say tell Jeremy Clarkson to run the Toyota Hilux tests on this car..... It won't survive haha
 
Useless wings are always in style.

IMG_2412.jpg
 
Well, at one point it was a Celica..


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
Please....please tell me those are NOT back-lit wheels?

What the fu......what the 🤬 is that? A white lip, chrome rim, and orange lights (possibly LED). :odd:

Just....gay.
 
That poor Silvia. I want to rescue it from it's bad home, and give it a new life. and TE37s.
 
Back