Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,544 views
I think you need to fix the link... All I get is a banner image.
 
Is that a Lambo?
 
Please tell me this is a photochop




 
They all sure do look photoshoped...
 
Diego440
Please tell me this is a photochop


The popup headlight line doesn't continue through the Hello Kitty image.

The inside of the bus continues where the back of the bus should be.

Real :dopey:
 
dcda1kf.jpg


Good grief. :yuck:
 
I was rather referring to the 98-01 front end on a 90-93... That's Ronald McDonald's car.
 
5serieshonda.jpg
 
Finally I can say I beat a BMW in my 91 Corolla. ^look at pics in prev post(take out the engine shot please)^

They could've at least done an engine swap, what were they thinkin.
 
TVRKing
Looks more like a raped Honda Civic sedan to me.

It's quite obvious without the engine pic since no one in there right mind would do that to a BMW. It's a 96-00 Civic 4dr I believe.
 
PunkRock
I was rather referring to the 98-01 front end on a 90-93... That's Ronald McDonald's car.

I was looking at that as well. I was wondering why there was a DA under there.
 
Bahbo
That's nothing...

IMG_0326.jpg

Ha! What a ripoff - I know the guy who has those wheels and it doesn't look retarded. Oh, and by the way...


Jun1174.jpg

The afformentioned wheels, with a 15" wheel for comparison.

Jun26142.jpg

Hoopty! This is the guy that does the lifts at Ingram

Jul04154.jpg

It's alot more interesting to make fun of these things when you actually had a hand in their creation.

As for the car that doesn't look retarded...
main_1.jpg

28" wheels, tucked, on a car.
 
Actually I don't think those scyscrape cars look that bad. Please don't ask why, I hardly can explain that to myself
 
Umm... right ok, first off so they have [insert size here] rims. So where the hell do they get tires for them and how much drug money would that be? :odd:
 
Uhm, it still looks retarded.
 
TVRKing
Looks more like a raped Honda Civic sedan to me.
Looks more like the perfect cover car for Import Tuner to me. :yuck: IT sucks
 
194GVan
Looks more like the perfect cover car for Import Tuner to me. :yuck: IT sucks

💡 oh yeah... that's why the engine bay looked a bit umm.... odd.
 
Oh my god, I just noticed that's a D16Y7... 106hp of fury, and it's all chromed out. I thought it was the VTEC sohc piece of crap, but no, not even! He even chromed the stock heat shield on the exhaust manifold... yikes.
 
VIPFREAK
So where the hell do they get tires for them and how much drug money would that be? :odd:

I guess that's the cool part of it.
 
Dood... seriously... check yourself into a mental institute FAST. :nervous:

Next thing you'll say is you'd like to work for West Coast Customs. :sick:
 
VIPFREAK
Dood... seriously... check yourself into a mental institute FAST. :nervous:

Next thing you'll say is you'd like to work for West Coast Customs. :sick:
I would rather be unemployed then work for West Coast Customs :dunce:
 
Well... it's wrong they arn't in jail for some of the **** they turn out... it's like Automotive prostitution. :dopey:
 
VIPFREAK
Well... it's wrong they arn't in jail for some of the **** they turn out... it's like Automotive prostitution. :dopey:
It's worse than that! :lol:
 
its MC3 come to life, only with hoopty cars. although theres quite a few classics subjected to that treatment as well.

hell if I had a **** load of money though i would probably make myself one lol
 
Back