Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,532 views
Is it sad that I actually don't think that one is that bad? :scared:
 
VIPFREAK
Is it sad that I actually don't think that one is that bad? :scared:


I'll admit it's not the worst one there. :)

That Renault 19 with the dolphins is just so gay it's unbelieveable.
 
Ha ha, i hate that Renault 19 - it is a womans car though, seen her in it before! The ford ka with the love heart exhausts is pathetic!
 
194GVan
ok, we've all seen those japanese cars with the excessive bumpers, flares and spoilers...
but this is just too much
QUOTE]

Yes officer, its like this from the factory!!
 
I'm hoping that the reason we are getting a lot of duplicates is because that means questionable mods are on the way out and not because their are noobs that don't know about them. :dopey: I'll just believe the first one. :indiff:
 
VIPFREAK
Rinspeed sucks ass.
And your obvious and listless evidence to support that fact must be from a reputable scource, I expect.
 
barryl85
cruise028qt.jpg

Is it sad that I like the Astra in the background there?
 
There's a good 20 degrees worth on the rear of that Lexus... it's just retarded!
 
PunkRock
There's a good 20 degrees worth on the rear of that Lexus... it's just retarded!


Yeah, there's a point at which you call it "too much" angle.
 
I bet the cornering is improved:)
 
fes7_01_b.jpg


I just noticed the Micra with the Infiniti badge, in the background... :lol:
 
PunkRock
http://www.traditional-jp.co.jp/tradition/ivent/200508/fes7_01_b.jpg

I just noticed the Micra with the Infiniti badge, in the background... :lol:

I was wondering what the hell that was.
 
If I ever saw that Lexus on the road, I would think the suspension collapsed!
 
That poor Lamborghini... it used to look so tough and cool...
 
Back