Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,352 views
You really think you're not going to have fun on public roads with 2,500 hp? Oh, dear lorddddd :lol:

Fun, not death.
 
That Impreza 180SX is from the Canadian Sport Compact Series. (CSCS)

A lot of the cars within that series are full of "questionable modifications," but the guys who drive them are flipping insanely obsessed with cars.
 
why? Why do this?
th


ricer002.jpg
 
2,500hp isn't deadly if you know how to control it, and assuming the car is setup properly.
Exactly. These cars aren't built to deliver all that power until you are well into gearbox.
 
This one been posted? Proper Kei Modified...
Japan-Car-Modification2.jpg


Also think this has but listed as a modified rolls royse Silver Spirit but looks alot more like a modified 350z with a Rolls front end. Am i wrong?
cool-rolls-royce-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
This one been posted? Proper Kei Modified...

Also think this has but listed as a modified rolls royse Silver Spirit but looks alot more like a modified 350z with a Rolls front end. Am i wrong?

That's definitely a 350..
 
1006344_576858559038183_1522247674_n.jpg


If it had a V8 and those side exhausts were functional, I'd drive it.
 
That has been posted so many times :lol:
 
I think it looks a tad better honestly. Not by much though.
 
If it had a V8 and those side exhausts were functional, I'd drive it.

It had a Corvette motor in it I believe. I saw it 8-9 years ago when I was at a FIRST Robotics competition.
 
ITCC_Andrew
That Impreza 180SX is from the Canadian Sport Compact Series. (CSCS)

A lot of the cars within that series are full of "questionable modifications," but the guys who drive them are flipping insanely obsessed with cars.

Where you there when that Impreza hit the hay?

@ Craiglist Fuglyness.

I'd take the Explorer, take off all the crap, and bring it back to its original state.
 
I swear I've seen that Explorer in person.
 

Tornado
Subaru's original BreezeFreese prototype in action.

:lol:

But I really like it. Just like the Fairlady 180SX and R32SX conversions. Unique 👍.
 
I know that Aztek has been posted here a few times now. But god, it's awesome.
 
559783_518325674923084_537485899_n.jpg
 
Ehh. Pretty cool. Impractical, but cool.
 
While searching for a suitable 'MURICA meme, I came across this...

Car Memes on FaceBook had this same picture, with the caption "MEANWHILE AT DAYCARE IN ALABAMA."
 
Back