Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,362 views
265AE93B50E947833AFBE3


Have to admit, at least it's a tad better than some other attempts...
 
I'm not keen on Audis. What's wrong?

Wait, is it a Hyundai?
 
MedigoFlame
Have to admit, at least it's a tad better than some other attempts...

Im sorry enlighten me... what's wrong? All I see that's odd is that bar on some car's bumper (left of the mugshot)

EDIT
Tree'd
 
Im sorry enlighten me... what's wrong? All I see that's odd is that bar on some car's bumper (left of the mugshot)

EDIT
Tree'd

It's not an audi, its a highly customized Hyundai sonata
 
Fastcarguy
It's not an audi, its a highly customized Hyundai sonata

Well, that is a very good job. You can't tell at first glance.
 
Last edited:
That's one nice Hyunadi right there. I'm impressed. I had look at twice until I saw some of the Hyundai's exposed parts. Not bad. 👍
 
It actually looks pretty nice...
 
That hummer reminds me of my Midnight Club 3 Dub edition days.
 
Hei
That hummer reminds me of my Midnight Club 3 Dub edition days.

yeah, I think it even has a little DUB sticker on the side
 
The Sonata of that vintage looked pretty Audi-like anyway. It actually wears that grill pretty well.

:lol:
 
Last edited:
The sonata actually looks good from the front :boggled:
the rear though, that looks like a yaris
images
 
80s Lincoln Town Car with "eyelashes" and "lips."



My mom seen this :sick:
 
They ruined a great car.
 
It's not like there aren't several hundred thousand more of them driven by small time drug dealers across the country.
 
^^Not exactly in good condition. Ah well. Not a big deal.
 
It's not like there aren't several hundred thousand more of them driven by small time drug dealers across the country.

People flip a 🤬 when a Honda Civic is riced out...
 
Joker voice: "Put eyelashes and lips on an old Lincoln and nobody bats and eye. But rice out a Civic and everybody loses their minds!"
 
The spoiler on the Corvette isn't that bad. It could have been way worse.
 
That van is soooo old. I contemplated putting wheels like that on my 1999.
 
That van is soooo old. I contemplated putting wheels like that on my 1999.

LOL you would fit right in. There are so many random cars on lowrider 13x10 Dayton wheels around here.
 
This just wrong on so many levels. I want to do very violent things to the owner of this car.

33743810005_large.jpg
 
I'm a true Mustang guy, and I have to say, that isn't bad. The wheel size is questionable, but I still like it. I can't hate it.
 
Back