Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,364 views
Bennington06_2782_resized.jpg


This looks incredibly unsafe.

29021.jpg


Dear god, no.

ratday045.jpg


I have no idea what this even is.
 
Is that 'stang a shop? The wheels don't look quite right to me, the shading and so on.

Yes the green Boss 429 is a bad Photoshop, here is the original pic:

1969_ford_mustang_boss_429.jpg


the one posted by Slashfan is not, though.
 
Not too extreme, but a bad color combo for sure.
Image0184.jpg


(Yes, the seats are all also bright orange).
 
Picture is a bit bad, but I believe they were decal stripes.
 
even with the missing lower part of the horrid Veilside bumper?
 
I don't know if this is a repost or not, but I am BEGGING for this to be a photoshop:
colored-aston-martin-one-77-1.jpg
 
If there wasn't any black or yellow the transition effect from orange to red would be pretty cool.

Idea for Forza...
 
If there wasn't any black or yellow the transition effect from orange to red would be pretty cool.

Idea for Forza...

Like this
416x270-ferrari-599-world-first-main.JPG

gumball-ferrari-2.jpg


Not shopped, done in Britain
 
858592_478734145521580_470507189_o.jpg



A friend on Facebook was ranting on, recently, about "taking the keys to her dad's BMW." So, I'll give you all a photo of said BMW, laugh, and watch as Karmic balance happens.
 
Wow, those headlights must suck during the night. Also, what's up with blacking everything out (tastelessly) yet leaving the kidneys chrome?
 
Back