Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,380 views
Ya that Jag was badass. The other cars meh.
 
It's a shame, the cutlasses in this video originally had sleeper pontential, but were put through horrible modding ordeals.
 
RandomCarGuy17
It's a shame, the cutlasses in this video originally had sleeper pontential, but were put through horrible modding ordeals.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkRhyZ5MVeA">YouTube Link</a>

I agree, those stupid wheels and that lifted look is :yuck:.

Lower that G-body down and 22 or maybe 23 inches. Then she'll look nice show and go.
 
That is so awesome. :lol: Usually I don't like that stuff, but that is just something that hits me as cool.
 
"Ya I bought the only BMW pickup. Got a good deal on it, too"
 
600full-days-of-thunder-screenshot.jpg


Cole Trickle approved.
 
Second time I've spotted this one. I have a feeling it belongs here:

DSC_0359.jpg


DSC_0361.jpg
 
Someone polished a turd.
 
Second time I've spotted this one. I have a feeling it belongs here:

DSC_0359.jpg


DSC_0361.jpg

Take out the Wing, after market lights, and probably add some Chromed staggered rims. You probably got something from the West Coast.
 
*looks at the front * What the hell is that?!

*looks at the back* Ah.....
 
Lolwut.


That is horrible and ungodly epic at the same time.
 
tumblr_mss4pgy8ri1qep75ho1_1280.jpg

I saw this today in a village near me but didn't have a chance to snap a picture but found this on the web. :crazy:
 
MY GOD he is trying to make it look fast..EVO, WRX style..but it's a bloody 4wd shopping trolly!:crazy:
 
Lotus Exige S
MY GOD he is trying to make it look fast..EVO, WRX style..but it's a bloody 4wd shopping trolly!:crazy:

Lotus Exige S
that's a VW cross with a early F100 right[1948] right:nervous:

Watch your double-posting. Use that "Edit" button 👍
 
They take the backseat driver thing a little to far.....



It would be funny to driver around in it to scare people but it just weird and pointless.
 
Last edited:
You gotta be kidding me, first AMG badges on non amg mercs while not changing the numbers. Now, people are putting AMG badges on cars that aren't even made by Mercedes?! Ugh, I'm fed up with this ricing nonsense.
 
Back