Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,377 views
CallmeDan
I googled "worst car in the world."

I wasn't disappointed.

There was another picture of the car from the opposite side, but it had an obnoxiously long URL so I decided not to include it, and it couldn't be shortened by bit.ly o_O

Murica.
 
Reminds me of this

ku-bigpic_zps0782658b.jpg
 
I love that Neon (yeah I never imagined that I would say that) I dig the Desert tan paint. I was this close to painting my Legacy that color last year.
 
Um.

1240096_10151820164613930_1590879053_n.jpg
 
The rims can be swapped off, but the door handles... Crap, that's just wrong. Why in the world would anyone do that to the door handles? :scared:
 
The rims can be swapped off, but the door handles... Crap, that's just wrong. Why in the world would anyone do that to the door handles? :scared:

Welcome to the world of low riders. It could be worse they usually just slap Dayton wire wheels on it and call it a day.
 
3pxcd8.jpg


At least it appears to be a replica...

I can confirm it was a kit car.


Questionable? Yes. Epic? Hell yes.

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.

1187212_505419146214126_1894442634_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can confirm it was a kit car.


Questionable? Yes. Epic? Hell yes.

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.

1187212_505419146214126_1894442634_n.jpg

I remember that from tv... 2 engines 4 superchargers.. Over 1000 hp :lol:

Very fast, though
 
I can confirm it was a kit car.


Questionable? Yes. Epic? Hell yes.

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.
How does one actually drive that? The entire windshield is obscured.
 
They have a video of them driving it. 2 superchargers were removed and a new top end was installed on each motor so visibility wasn't an issue.
 
Those are pretty small looking Weiand blowers, 6-71s I would assume?
Great looking hot rod! Those DOHC 4.6s do look amazing in hot rods.
 
Those are pretty small looking Weiand blowers, 6-71s I would assume?

The manifolds were custom built by the owner and the blowers were B&M's on the original version. The quad version IDK what they are, which is how the car currently sits. It has a Jaguar IRS system in it, and it's carbon belted into a beefed up Ford C5 trans.

So I was wrong in saying they removed the blowers, when actually those extra 2 were added.

Read about it here.

http://www.tbucketplans.com/double-trouble-t-four-times-the-fun/
 
I can confirm it was a kit car.

Questionable? Yes. Epic? Hell yes.

1927 Ford T bucket...with 2 all aluminum Ford 4.6L Mustang engines and quad supercharged. OMG. I think I just died.

Yo dawg...
 

For your post, above, several posts. Dual 4.6L V8's in a custom T bucket with quad superchargers. For my post, previous page.
 
For your post, above, several posts. Dual 4.6L V8's in a custom T bucket with quad superchargers. For my post, previous page.

*facepalm*

I... ah, to heck with this.
 
We really, REALLY need a sacrasm button or tag or whatever here.

EDIT: On second thought, not. Where would all teh fun go?
 
999752_744470362245751_838717111_n.jpg
 
I've actually seen quite a few well done Hummers.

That isn't one of them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
 
I was going to post my screenshots from this video but I can't.



My favorite truck is the jacked up White Chevy.
 
Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing....
 
-> ...

1176363_710939408921727_107259337_n.jpg


^ Thats right Mika!!!
 
Back