Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,432 views
CallmeDan
Cool, but what is it exactly?

That's easy! That is a..... a.... a..... Clearly, that is a.... I'll get back to you on that one.

*runs off*
 
I know what it is and I can't put a name on it. I've seen them before.
 
I want to say Manxter 2+2 or Bradly GT but I think those are wrong.
 
That's easy! That is a..... a.... a..... Clearly, that is a.... I'll get back to you on that one.

*runs off*

Ah! One of those! I should have known!
 
mansory_panamera_2010_01.jpg


Ahem

They actually made a Panamera look good. That's pretty damn impressive, if a bit over-the-top.

I'd love to see an FR-S done up like that, actually.
 
Wasn't that in scooby doo?
 
Wasn't that in scooby doo?
I wouldn't have thought of that myself, but now that you mention that, it does seem oddly, vaguely familiar, like I have seen it before somewhere. It's kind of a creepy feeling actually.
 
I wouldn't have thought of that myself, but now that you mention that, it does seem oddly, vaguely familiar, like I have seen it before somewhere. It's kind of a creepy feeling actually.

I remember seeing something like it in the TV show Banana Splits from the 70's.
 
Jay.

*looks for the closest friend around, shakes head*

“And you said that was a custom dune buggy... that's obviously a Meyers Manx SR2! It has a district triangular body! Shame on you!"

*walks away satisfied having dignity preserved*
 
That's what it was?? I knew that too. Thanks for that. :)
 
This video is like the commercial for this thread:
 
When the 695 Tributo isn't good enough...


1391764_10152242783025898_2005238190_n.jpg
 
^ Uh.. EDM is the new JDM?
 
A bit low (assuming its street driven), but otherwise, okay. The rear wheels look like spares.
 
A bit low (assuming its street driven), but otherwise, okay. The rear wheels look like spares.

Seriously? It looks pathetic & sad.
The yellow pipe trimming, the mismatched wheels and the fact that it is NOT an Audi...

Just too much. :yuck:
 
Last edited:
The front's just off a normal B7 A4... So I wouldn't consider that a great loss. But on the other hand....the Chaser itself. :(
 
It's a Cresta, the ugly one of the trio, so it's not that much of a loss.
 
It's a Cresta, the ugly one of the trio, so it's not that much of a loss.

No, it is a Mark II. The 100-series Cresta didn't have frameless windows and the shutline above the rear wheelwell is not curved enough for it to be a Chaser.

So, that means it's even less of a loss.
 
Something I just found while browsing google.

rolls-royce-shadow-08.jpg


A vehicle that classy with a jacked up suspension? :crazy: Never!
 
Back