Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,445 views
Might be a little embarrassing for the owner, who will surely get strange looks from other people, but he probably doesn't care, considering he knows its temporary.
 
Exactly. It serves a useful purpose. I see this frequently irl.
 
Might be a little embarrassing for the owner, who will surely get strange looks from other people, but he probably doesn't care, considering he knows its temporary.
What if it isn't? What if he/she likes it like that? :crazy:
 
"Friends don't let friends skip leg day" fits perfectly with that pic.
 
Well have your barf bags ready, here some REALLY horrible ones! :sick: (Forgive me if any of these have been posted before :crazy:)

This is just abuse to that Honda Civic.
Red-Green-Civic-21.jpg

Actually that's from the tv show The Red Green Show. It was featured in a segment where he'll basically make contraptions out of old cars and other junk. That one was basically a way to make a floating car, and the tires were used as paddles. Since it sounds like you probably haven't seen the show, you should check it out, it's hilarious.
 
With a few changes the RR would be alright.
This however... v v v
Also, questionable WIP:

pccL3Mol.jpg

What is this guy thinking? ^ ^

Then we have....

DSC08626.JPG


DSC08614.JPG


Donk%2BLimo%2BArt%2BCar.jpg


lHk8IN7-655x436.jpg
 
Aluminum is siiiick. Just curious... is it possible to order a car without them painting it?

Isn't that called primer? I don't know if you're allowed to have a "non" painted car on the streets.
 
Actually that's from the tv show The Red Green Show. It was featured in a segment where he'll basically make contraptions out of old cars and other junk. That one was basically a way to make a floating car, and the tires were used as paddles. Since it sounds like you probably haven't seen the show, you should check it out, it's hilarious.
I bet so, as I was browsing I figured that was what it was about. ;)

Here is a bonus picture:

Red-Green-Civic1.jpg


Funny story. :lol:

car-modifications.jpg


Makes me wonder how the car sounds. :lol:
 
*Benz and hatchback with multiple exhaust tips*

Looks like someone needs to lay off CTRL+C and CTRL+V.
 
Don't hate. He ran out of money and could not afford the tires

Oops double post
Lift kits aren't that expensive.
No, it's still stupid.

Please explain to me how the hell its stupid if it serves a purpose. You may by agree with it but that doesn't make it stupid. It's like any other mod.
 
@CallmeDan Well they both have a lot of mufflers. :lol:

Some more crazy pictures :crazy: (Again, forgive me if these have already been posted):

No fattening snacks for this car. :lol:
5.jpg


Yet another hideous Roll Royce! :yuck:
nehkfn7hms5mc1qvg579t3noq0_1323372965.jpg


Another stupid one. :rolleyes:
ku-xlarge.jpg


Freakest Benz ever! :sick:
TA31KKA.jpg
 
That's not something you want to see before bed
Too late! :scared: :lol: That's enough to scare a little child.


On another note, I may come from a family that loves Mustangs, but really? :crazy:
289444.jpg
 
Last edited:
Too late! :scared: :lol: That's enough to scare a little child. On another note, I may come from a family that loves Mustangs, but really? :crazy:
I didn't spend much time looking at it :yuck: & hopefully that truck-stang will get my mind off the other thing. By the way, the truckstang isn't the worst thing ever, but it looks too high for me.
 
Last edited:
I didn't spend much time looking at it :yuck: & hopefully that truck-stang will get my mind off the other thing. By the way, the truckstang isn't the worst thing ever, but it looks too high for me.
I agree, it's not the worst, but not the best ether. :crazy:

To the untrained eye, it looks wrecked, but it isn't. :sick:
200661312956pt4.jpg


Not my kind of Honda. :crazy:

geek-car-1.jpg
 
Too late! :scared: :lol: That's enough to scare a little child.

On another note, I may come from a family that loves Mustangs, but really? :crazy:

Been posted a million times.
 
Holy crap! I didn't check on this thread for a day, and the things posted are HIDEOUS!! I don't know where to start!
 
Crazy+Oni+Camber+Car.jpg


More weirdness at bedtime. Not like that Benz though
Strange-crazy-cars14.jpg


Hmm. . .
crazy-car-wheels.jpg
 
The snakeskin Merc is kinda awesome, but the truckstang should be crushed. You just don't do that to a Mustang. :(
 
Man what up with those small wheels on that Toyota and the camber on that Benz? :irked: Two things I can't stand!

Holy crap! I didn't check on this thread for a day, and the things posted are HIDEOUS!! I don't know where to start!
Start here. ;)

Corolla?
AE86-Toyota-Corolla-4x4-640x480.jpg


I don't even know what this is! (or was)
camaroghini_.jpg
 
When did Mercedes start making hovercrafts?
 

Look carefully, it's been photoshopped. Rear wheel isn't even touching the ground, and the wet tarmac where the wheel should be tells another story.
 
Jay.
Look carefully, it's been photoshopped. Rear wheel isn't even touching the ground, and the wet tarmac where the wheel should be tells another story.

Or the wheels are actually hidden and those are just decoys.

Because I've never heard of a 3500ish LB car moving on 3 inch rims
 
Jay.
Then we have....

DONK LIMO

I have seen it all.

Gotbeefboy564
Isn't that called primer? I don't know if you're allowed to have a "non" painted car on the streets.

The brushed aluminium bonnet is an option on all Rollers. In a darker shade of paint it looks pretty sharp. 👍

Sonygamer455

Yes.

Now this is good.
 
Back