Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,532 views
That gremlin is just the cutest little th- IS THAT THE ENGINE? :lol:

Why, yes it is :lol:




I'm pretty sure it's a Pacer btw.








Well, it's a very Questionable photoshop then!

-----------
It could be bag suspension, but I'm not so sure.
ricer-low-2.jpg



Oh please GOD NO.
 
From what I have gathered, it belongs to one of the officers and it does have a 302 in it.

Here is a better picture.

4009986650_8163b27177_o.jpg
 
AH, I give up. I can't tell a real mod from photoshop!
 
Giving it a second look, I agree. But thank god. No Fox ever deserves to be put through that.


The wheels on this one are butt ugly but the blue lights are just cool.


2elrvdj.jpg



From what I have gathered, it belongs to one of the officers and it does have a 302 in it.

Here is a better picture.

4009986650_8163b27177_o.jpg


Is it actually a swapped in Ford 302? I know some people have done it. Otherwise the only V8 you could get in that car was the AMC 304, which also displaces to 5.0L. I'm willing to bet it's got the AMC motor if it's otherwise stock from police modifications.
 
33493d1168448690-super-rice-found-these-pics-check-them-out-laugh-joker18.jpg
 
Giving it a second look, I agree. But thank god. No Fox ever deserves to be put through that.

1-3.jpg


bf1930e35f06a1e9cc1394b1581e48f4_zpsfd75f87c.jpg


Just for you buddy ;) I actually like this car.
 
NO NO NO NO NO NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE



Not on one of my favorite Foxes..............
 
What are people's opinions on this?

50011001.jpg


Imo, it's far less blasphemous than inter-make engine or wheel swaps.
 
The only thing that looks off is the bumper which looks shopped, even though it's not. Otherwise I fail to see what's wrong with it.
 
What are people's opinions on this?

Imo, it's far less blasphemous than inter-make engine or wheel swaps.

IMO, that's how it should have been in the first place. I always found it strange that the Gallardo had normal doors, as opposed to the iconic scissor doors.

Yes, I know Lamborghini isn't the only company to produce cars with scissor doors.
 
IMO, that's how it should have been in the first place. I always found it strange that the Gallardo had normal doors, as opposed to the iconic scissor doors.

Yes, I know Lamborghini isn't the only company to produce cars with scissor doors.

It's apparently because Lamborghini decided that only its V12 models should have them. That said, scissor doors were originally intended to be used to overcome extremely poor rear visibility (so drivers could lift up the door and look out at the rear whilst reversing) which the Gallardo seems to also have.
 
I never bothered looking into it, but I'd always assumed it was to alleviate the parking issues that come with driving a nearly 7' wide car with doors that long.

EDIT: And as far as aftermarket, as long as it's done well, I can understand it as a practical thing on any car. But when the door slams and bounces back up like on the 300 I posted a few pages back, it's just not okay.

I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling I'm looking at a model here.
 
Last edited:
What are people's opinions on this?

50011001.jpg


Imo, it's far less blasphemous than inter-make engine or wheel swaps.
It's not terrible, but because it has a 2-axis system for it to open outwards, it just looks like all the other aftermarket scissor doors & doesn't have that same "aura" that you see on the Murcielago/Diablo/Countachs because of the single-axis opening straight forward.
 
I don't like the lowered Fox. I'm sorry, but I don't think it works. Well, I don't like any mustang lowered in general unless for performance.
 
I don't like the lowered Fox. I'm sorry, but I don't think it works. Well, I don't like any mustang lowered in general unless for performance.

Even then I don't like them. Just looks wrong.
 
I don't know why, but I can't shake the feeling I'm looking at a model here.

Looks like Forza 4 to me. The way the light hits the car and makes it look like plastic.
 
Looks like Forza 4 to me. The way the light hits the car and makes it look like plastic.

Looks real to me. Too highly detailed and trust me, Forza doesn't look like that ;)

Oh, and there's no matte paint/satin paint, so it can't be.
 
So much wasted money...
 
Back