Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,538 views
I can't stand the dodge vans in general! I hate them and can't believe there are people in Japan right now modding them. Seriously, why choose such an ugly and horrible vehicle to modify?

It's their equivalent of a GMC Vandura.
 
It's their equivalent of a GMC Vandura.

I don't care! It's an ugly van and somehow people like it and do mods to them. I guess it's a matter of taste.
 
7518d62a6059252de30b4420369b033b5ab5b9d3.jpg


33dcf9dcd100baa167121e9f4510b912c8fc2e3d.jpg
 
Oh my god :lol:
 
That guys is what happens when you feed a BMW Z4 redbull into its fuel tank. It'll turn gold and grow wings.
 
^^:lol:

That's awesome.
 
Wow... Just...


Anyways! You guys like my new profile picture?
 
wut????

Well, at least it's a Z4, not a big loss xD
 
Look at what I found on craigslist. Poor Cougar.
01212_9r4cSdZ3lEE_600x450.jpg
 
No too bad. It would look right at home over here. Besides, it's not like you couldn't remove the wheels.
 
No too bad. It would look right at home over here. Besides, it's not like you couldn't remove the wheels.
I know, but it's still questionable that anyone would put wheels that big on a Cougar.
 
no big loss its a FWD Monte Carlo.
 
Not just that, I don't think orange interior looks good with a green exterior color.
 
I know, but it's still questionable that anyone would put wheels that big on a Cougar.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Besides, a Cougar is basically the Mustang for people who need to show that they have money.
 
Am I not allowed to have an opinion? Besides, a Cougar is basically the Mustang for people who need to show that they have money.
You are, you just made it sound like it's not a questionable mod at all. Also, I disagree with your opinion on the Cougar. I think it's a great pony car in it's own right.
 
You are, you just made it sound like it's not a questionable mod at all. Also, I disagree with your opinion on the Cougar. I think it's a great pony car in it's own right.
Not an opinion. It's literally a Mustang with a bunch of luxury stuff. I never said it was bad.
 
Not an opinion. It's literally a Mustang with a bunch of luxury stuff. I never said it was bad.
That's not what I meant, I thought you were saying that the cougar was a showoff car for snobs when you said that. I was disagreeing with that. Not saying it wasn't a mercury mustang. Anyway, I'm sorry; it sounded like to me that you were insulting the cougar.
 
Come on guys, lets not fight. :)

Here is yet another questionable GT40. Forgive me if this has already been posted.

ford+gt+40+kit+car+big+wheels+green+donk+24s.jpg
 
I wonder how many people will think it's a real GT40.
 
What is it with some people and green cars and rims? I'll say though, the rims are taking the appeal away.
 
That's the tackiest GT40 kit car I've seen.
 
YES! I do say, I also say that you're posting an overused meme! XD
What meme isn't overused?

I wonder how many people will think it's a real GT40.
Is it photoshopped or just a vehicle made to look like one?

What is it with some people and green cars and rims? I'll say though, the rims are taking the appeal away.
Wheels like that have no business being on any Ford GT
That's the tackiest GT40 kit car I've seen.
It ain't the best is it?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questionable but I actually like it.
ku-xlarge.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back