Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,544 views
I agree, they actually kept it nice and simple without over doing it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Now this is stupid!
tires.jpg
 
I like the spongebob vette as well.
 
I like the spongebob vette as well.
It really is not all that bad.
Is that "thing" driveable?
Probably not. Haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another SpongeBob car, graphics are really darn cool, but the car, not so much.
oh-wait-its-a-spongebob-squarepants-donk-of-course-photo-308524-s-1280x782.jpg
 
It really is not all that bad.

Probably not. Haha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is another SpongeBob car, graphics are really darn cool, but the car, not so much.
oh-wait-its-a-spongebob-squarepants-donk-of-course-photo-308524-s-1280x782.jpg

It's easier/cheaper to carry a billboard around with the design.
 
Last edited:
Personally I find that paint job really awesome.
 
It's easier/cheaper to carry a billboard around with the design.
Except I don't think he is advertising. :lol:

Personally I find that paint job really awesome.
So do I! It really is a work of art.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a interesting Camaro.

2011-Airbrushed-Chevrolet-Camaro_zps736f6348.jpg
 
'Murica. So very much.
Indeed.
Being a former service member I like the idea but its way to much IMHO.
Still awesome though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Roll Royce.
rollsroyceoffroader_resized.jpg


That's some Corvette!
JackedUpCorvette.jpg


@Jay. Another Stang.

stangbronco2.jpg


Definitely stupid!

5553.png
 
What the hell is he trying to climb? Pointless lift since there is still very little ground clearance.
 
GET MY PICKUPS BUMPER OFF THE MUSTANG NAO


XD....seriously though. I've seen both before but EW.
 
I've found early Mustangs and especially first generation Camaros take surprisingly well to being jacked up and converted to that sort of thing. It's odd. Guy across the street from my cousin's house had a Camaro of that ilk.
 
I could never see a car looking fine lifted like a pickup tbh. It always seemed a bit off to me. Even if it's something with a bunch of muscle.
 
I could never see a car looking fine lifted like a pickup tbh. It always seemed a bit off to me. Even if it's something with a bunch of muscle.
I forget what kind of car it was but theres a guy near me with a old 70s car lifted. It's in good shape and it actually looks decent.
 
image.jpg
On the topic of lifted cars, I saw this a week ago and haven't posted it until now.
 
The cars on this page are the loopy dancrs...

And I'm the kid standing there...
e89.gif
 
1396072_10151942975606001_2080652974_n.jpg
 
Dude quadruple post. Almost tempted to report.

Also, people need to stop posting bad photoshop attepmts in this thread.
 
I know you're supposed to post pics, but going to school today I saw a black Challenger with purple Stripes. And then 2 minutes later I saw a black Challenger with pink Stripes. If they're still there When I go back I'll get a pic.
 
Took these a couple months ago. Note the sign pointing out the tow hook. As if anyone would tow this hunk of garbage.

RIP NA Miata.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    933.3 KB · Views: 19
Rolls-Royce-Pro-Street-Finland-10-of-39.jpg


Only reason it is questionable is because its a Rolls-Royce, other then that I love it!
 
Back