Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,600 views
Kinda like that lol but I'm really not a fan of lifted trucks.
 
I am to an extent. But it has to be done right.
 
Is anyone against a lifted Daihatsu Midget with only 1 wheel?
 
Depends on how high the Midget is.
 
OK, here we go. 20 minutes of photoshopping.
 

Attachments

  • midget.jpg
    midget.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 13
I bet you he bought that car just so he could do that... :lol:

"I wanted the ground clearance of an LMP with the performance of a worn out Beetle"

slammed-2004-chevrolet-3500-crew-cab-dually.jpg
 
....are still questionable.
 
Slammed trucks are always awesome.
 
That truck is clean....


_________________


153816d1350339830t-off-road-mudding-bogging-mower-image-3834966171.jpg
 
Last edited:
1467253_703406143017891_298684910_n.jpg
 
Look at the hood haha
 
I have a strange feeling that's in California (if in US) since I'm sure that would be legal.
 
I gotta find a picture of my friend's Alero. He got rear-ended, and rather than having the bumper fixed, he just duct-taped it back on. Then, because his car was already covered in tape, he started "decorating" it. It now has duct-tape racing stripes and an electrical tape Old Glory on the front passenger-side door.
 
I would be that guy to do something like that too haha.
 
I would be that guy to do something like that too haha.
You know he's probably as far as (my mental image of) you as possible. He's the kind of guy who wears bowties to school, for instance.
 
You know he's probably as far as (my mental image of) you as possible. He's the kind of guy who wears bowties to school, for instance.

Well here is an actual image of me, of how I used to dress for school haha. And yes, there are exactly 4 chains on my wallet, hanging down one by one, each one lower than the other haha. See if you can guess what the hat says :)

1376369_553229521397192_1856774365_n.jpg
 
Back