Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,598 views
Mattracks are awesome. This looks great fun to hoon about.

vendor.2011.mattracks.litefoot.utv-track-system.on-kubuta.parked.on-snow.jpg
 
Looks more functional than questionable. Provided that you intend to use it to get across difficult terrain.
 
Looks more functional than questionable. Provided that you intend to use it to get across difficult terrain.

Exactly. Which is the beef with the whole brotruck movement.

----------

Also, this

kwad.jpg


And this

ku-xlarge.jpg
 
Is that last thing a twin-V12?

Edit: Yes. It's two diesel V12's mated together with 12 superchargers and nitrous making 3,424hp.

Source.

Source has a video of it on the dyno.

want
 
Last edited:
This is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life.

mk-2.jpg


edit: Crap, double post. Sorry.
 
Exactly. Which is the beef with the whole brotruck movement.

----------

Also, this

kwad.jpg


And this

ku-xlarge.jpg


That quad will probably be busting parts left and right if he ever actually got it into the mud. Probably just a trailer queen.

The truck owner simply has too much money.
 
I don't see the issue.
 
I would rock that truck. lol.^^
 
Its a classic American car trapped in a Civic body
 
Wow, white walls on a Civic along with that paintscheme; very interesting.
 
I guess you can say, VTEC just kicked...out. *yeah!!!!!!*
 
Not sure if questionable or slightly better...

a663a87976f12898c70cbbe9b9516cbf.jpg


a022645eab3416d346ab083efd9a6db8.jpg


6fe262ef4eaeb6a9251754e150f2149a.jpg
 
Oh gawd! How dare they make the Aztec even more ugly!
 
The Aztecs tires cost more than the car...
 
Pretty sure that Aztec was a GM concept with an LS motor in it.
 
Pretty sure that Aztec was a GM concept with an LS motor in it.

That's correct. I saw it several years ago in Texas, sounded pretty cool too.
 
This probably one of the most 'Murcia pages in this whole thread lol
 
^^ i see it has a 'For Sale' sign ... :lol:
 
I cant believe how well done that vette is.


0513tr_01_z%2B2004_ford_f350%2Btruck_roast.jpg



:drool:
 
Last edited:
Back